As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edupress #ad
Edupress Mathological Liar Game, Grade 5 EP63398 #adEdupress #ad
- For 2-4 Players. Great tool for math Centers And Small Group Play. Includes 50 math mysteries. A fun game that helps Students Practice Their Math Skills. Comes with directions To Make Playing Simple. Set of 200, 4" x 2. 5" cards & directions. For 2-4 players.
2. Proof! #ad
The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game #adProof! #ad
- Fast-paced, families, fun math game loved by teachers, kids, and grown-ups alike. Improve mental math skills. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Great brain game training for kids and adults! So much fun, ages 9 - 109.
Practice multiplication, division, subtraction, addition, and square roots. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. Takes just 15 minutes to play.
Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Teacher's choice gold award winner. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers.
3. Edupress #ad
Edupress Math Splat Game: Multiplication EP63953 #adEdupress #ad
- 3. 5" x 2. 25" cards. Set of 225 cards, plus directions. As the caller reads each card aloud, players scan the cards in front of them. For 2-6 players. If two cards are matching, the player says "SPLAT!" and flips the card over.
Three color-coded decks make it easy to adapt the game for one-on-one practice or multiple players. The first player to flip over all of their cards wins.
4. Edupress #ad
Multicolor, Edupress Math Noodlers Game, Grades 4-5 EP62351 #adEdupress #ad
- Award winning game! Grades 4-5. Concepts covered include addition, subtraction, decimals, measurement, multiplication, money, fractions, graphing, division, and time. Students solve math problems by choosing Write It, Show It, Draw It, and Choose It cards. For 2-8 players.
5. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Math Stacks Fraction Equivalence Game: Grades 3-5 #adEAI Education #ad
- This deck aligns with CCSS: 3. Nf. 3 4. Nf. 2. The person with the most stacks at the end of play wins! Differentiate the level of play by removing unwanted Math Stacks starter cards and their matches. 1 to 4 players. Recommended Grades: 3-5.
Cards measure 3" x 4". The fraction equivalence deck includes 15 starter cards and 45 match cards. Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards. Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math look for the equivalent starter card on which to stack it. Once a four-card stack is made it can be collected.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
6. THINK2MASTER #ad
5th Grade. Math Card Game for Families & Classroom. Make Hilarious Sentences While Practicing Math Including Multiplication, Division & Algebra., THINK2MASTER Wacky Cards 3rd #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- Highest quality – every card is made from the highest quality art card paper and lamination making the cards durable and water resistant. The player who makes the funniest sentence determined by the judge score points. Elementary school kids and adults can play together. If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards.
Step 2: make a wacky sentence – next, each player tries to complete the funnest sentence possible with their adjective and noun cards. Fun for the whole family or the classroom.
Recommended age is 8 years and up. There are 3 levels of questions on each card so each player can pick a level that is appropriate for them. Fun way to practice math skills – the game is a great way for 3rd to 5th graders to practice their addition, fractions, subtraction and multiplication skills.
Step 1: solve a math question – first, every player answers the math question on their card. Note: if you have issues returning the product through amazon because this product includes markers with alcohol based ink, please contact us think2master and we can process your returN AND REFUND. If they get the answer right they score a point. They can also practice their skills in telling time, measurement systems and counting money. Each set includes 4 dry erase markers and the game can be played by between 2 to 8 players age 6 and up.
7. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Think Tank Scholar 173 Multiplication Flash Cards | Full Set All Facts 0-12 | Best for Kids in 3rd, 4th 5th & 6th Grade #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Teaching & learning made fun: comes with 5 teaching methods and 5 fun learning games. Also includes the full multiplication chart 0-12 for reference. Learn multiplication: 173 multiplication flash cards for third, fifth, or sixth graders learning all facts 0-12, fourth, +4 bonus facts.
Sort & organize high quality cards: exclusive tab system allows adults to organize the cards their child has mastered vs unmastered. This pack of laminated multiplication flashcards is made from high-quality card stock and comes in an extra-sturdy box for storage.
Award-winning: think thank scholar math flash cards have won the 2019 creative child product of the year award, 2019 Family Choice Award, 2019 hot diggity Award, 2019 Tillywig Brain Child Toy Award, 2019 National Parenting Product Award, 2019 Mom's Choice Award, and the 2019 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Each card includes one rounded corner and is the perfect card size for faster sorting and orientation. Unique visual aids: graphic illustration on back of card helps child clearly understand math concept; also includes color coded multiplicands for targeted practice.
8. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Adding and Subtracting Fractions, LEARNING ADVANTAGE, 4080 Learning Advantage The Original Fraction Dominoes, in Home Learning Fraction Game, 45 Dominoes, Teach Equivalents, Math Manipulative for Kids #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Make an essential math concept fun -- fraction dominoes are a great visual learning resource to teach kindergarteners through fourth grade the relationships between fractions and is an important part of their STEM journey. Versatile learning -- six group and solitaire games offer experiences in recognizing fractional parts, matching equivalent fractions and building sums of one.
The fraction and visual combinations in this game are endless! The 49 dominoes and hexagonal starting board include pictures and fractional numbers with denominators ranging from 2 to 12.
Teach mathematical language -- is that a numerator or a denominator? Kids will become comfortable with the names of fractional parts as they play. Hands-on math -- teach math anywhere with this interactive math game.
Powerful game board -- the hexagonal game board offers 6 options for domino placement, which increases learning possibilities. Pattern recognition -- helps kids from kindergarten and beyond to develop an understanding of patterns and number relationships. Kids will learn addition, subtraction and equivalents as they choose which card to put down next. Multiple skill levels -- help kids become fraction fanatics! The Original Fraction Domino game offers 3 levels of difficulty for children aged 8+.
9. hand2mind #ad
Homeschool Supplies Set of 51, hand2mind Plastic Rainbow Fraction Tower Cubes Montessori Math Materials for Kids to Learn Fraction Equivalence Math Manipulatives 4th Grade Fraction Cube #adhand2mind #ad
- The fraction manipulatives allow your students to develop a deeper understanding of fractions through hands-on experiences. They can compare and order fractions, see equivalent fractions, and explore common denominators. Montessori materials: the bright and colorful math cubes make learning fractions fun and engaging for your kids.
The plastic math cubes are durable and easy to clean. Fraction cube pieces: each of the fraction cubes represents a whole, fourths, tenths, sixths, halves, thirds, fifths, eights, and twelfths.
The fractions are on one side, the other 3 sides blank. Math manipulatives: the 9 color fractions manipulatives cubes represent 9 value of fractions. 4th grade math: students often struggle to visualize and understand the concept of fractions.
Fraction tower cubes can be use to help students see relationships between fractional parts of the same whole. Fraction cubes: teach students to name fractions and decimals, improper fractions, comparing and ordering fractions, mixed numbers, and model different operations involving fractions. The largest cube measures 4-3/4" x 3/4". Our math manipulative fraction math cubes are Montessori themed, meaning that they're hands-on for kids to learn on their own.
|Warranty||Standard manufacturer warranty applies|
10. Semper Smart Games #ad
Blobby's Pizza Math Card Game: Crazy Fun Strategic Pizza Eating Contest Between Cute Monsters! #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- Eat your way to the highest bill in this incredibly fun strategic pizza eating contest between cute monsters. Highly giftable with top qualitity components, including 9 types of colorful and cute monster character cards, realistic waiter guest check score pad, 6 pencils, and box with magnetic closure.
Fun for the whole family with advanced play options and 3 free bonus games for varying skill levels. Fun math game! the latest math made fun game by multi-award winning Semper Smart Games! Players learn essential STEM math, fractions, decimals and percentages without even realizing it.