As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Todd's Seeds #ad
Fast Growing Seeds with High Sprout Germination 1/4 Pound, Easy to Grow Bulk Alfalfa Seeds, Todd’s Seeds, Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds #adTodd's Seeds #ad
- Fast growing seeds - todd’s seeds alfalfa sprouting seeds are always fresh! Seeds are hand packaged in the United States to ensure maximum freshness. Alfalfa sprouts are quite tasty with a sweet, nutritious, nut-like flavor.
Alfalfa sprouting seeds - alfalfa sprouting seeds are one of the most popular, and delicious seeds out there. Alfalfa sprouts have countless health benefits and contain high concentrations of antioxidants.
Vitamin rich - alfalfa sprouts are rich in vitamins and are an abundant source of vitamins A, C, E, B, and K. Growing your own sprouts at home helps save money and time! Lab tested - todd’s seeds are lab tested for pathogens and to ensure the highest possible germination rates.
Grow your own tasty sprouts with these seeds from Todd’s Seeds! Each bag of seeds is manually inspected. Nutritious & delicious - alfalfa sprouts are nutritious and delicious! Add sprouts to your salads, sandwiches or even a healthy snack to munch on.
2. Nature Jims Sprouts #ad
Minerals, Fiber, Nature Jims Alfalfa Sprout Seeds – 16 Oz Organic Sprouting Seeds – Non-GMO Premium Alfalfa Seeds – Resealable Bag for Longer Freshness – Rich in Vitamins #adNature Jims Sprouts #ad
- Boost your immune & cardiovascular health: Our certified organic sprouting seeds will help you grow alfalfa sprout infused with chlorophyll, amino acids, and enzymes that protect your heart and immune function. Prepare delicious sandwiches & salads: enrich your daily diet with low-calorie snacks, or cook a superfood alfalfa meal.
Take your diet to another level with nutrient-dense alfalfa sprouts, vitamin C, K, which will provide you with the daily dose of fiber, and minerals you need, without adding unnecessary calories to your plate.
Laden with dietary fiber, salads, alfalfa sprouts are more flavorful than alfalfa tablets. Keep your organic seeds fresh for longer: We offer our certified commercial grade sprouts seeds in an easy to use, resealable pouch, which will preserve the freshness of its content and prolong its shelf life.
Grow alfalfa sprouts with confidence: the nature Jims sprouts growing seed contains non GMO seeds grown in the USA and comes with simple instructions that will help you plant seeds for house plants with success.
3. TradeKing #ad
Non-GMO, Premium Alfalfa Sprout Seeds, USDA Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds | 1 Pound | Perfect for Sprouting & Microgreens #adTradeKing #ad
- Our seeds are easy to use and sprout in 5 days. Uses - alfalfa sprouts are a nutritious and delicious addition to salads, snacks, sandwiches, culinary dishes and more. Easy to grow - perfect for microgreen trays, sprouting jars, and countertop sprouters.
Germination rate - our alfalfa sprouting seeds have an exceptionally high germination rate. Healthy & delicious - alfalfa sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin K, vitamin C, and other minerals while also being low in calories. In addition, they are top quality being non-GMO and certified organic. Usda organic - certified Organic by CCOF.
4. HOME GROWN #ad
16oz Alfalfa Sprout Seeds for Indoor or Outdoor Planting | Non-GMO | USA Premium Alfalfa Seeds for Sprouting, Alfalfa Seeds for Sprouting and Microgreens, Microgreen Seed Sprouts in Resealable Bag #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Tested and trusted: home grown ensures your alfalfa seeds sprout in 5 days under the ideal conditions. Healthy and nutritious: enjoy the benefits of the nutritious and delicious alfalfa sprouts! They are rich in vitamin K, fiber, C, manganese, copper, and folate.
Non-gmo, usa alfalfa sprouting seeds: these alfalfa seeds are carefully selected and harvested in the USA to ensure you only get the highest-quality seeds in every pack.
A step-by-step grow guide is provided so you'll have a worry-free sprouting experience! year-round healthy salad: it only takes 5 days of waiting for you to have a healthy serving of alfalfa sprouts! Freeze your extra sprouts for a quick and healthy meal anytime! Resealable: storing extra seeds is not a problem! Our sprouting microgreen seeds are packed in stand-up resealable pouches so they will not fall over, kept fresh, and are protected from outside elements.
5. Food to Live #ad
Vitamin C. High Germitation Rate. Grow Sprouts, Kosher, Bulk. Rich in Vitamin K, Rolls., Pure, and Microgreens for Salad, Vegan, Alfalfa Seeds for Sprouting, 8 Ounces – Edible Seeds, Sandwiches #adFood to Live #ad
- Delicious sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts are just the right amount of crunchy with a pleasantly mild flavor. Loaded with essential nutrients: Alfalfa seeds are full of important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins K and C.
Best served fresh: use alfalfa seeds for sprouting and enjoy the microgreens fresh to get the maximum benefits. Antioxidant booster: Microgreens grown from alfalfa sprouting seeds are a good source of various antioxidants. Low in calories: fresh alfalfa sprouts only have about 30 calories in a serving.
6. Handy Pantry #ad
Growing Salad Sprouts, Gardening, Planting, Certified Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seed- 8 Oz, High Sprout Germination- Edible Seeds, Food Storage & More, Hydroponics, Handy Pantry Brand #adHandy Pantry #ad
- We back all our products with personalized, US based customer support. Includes 8 oz. Non-gmo alfalfa sprouts will be ready to harvest in about 5-6 days, ready for fresh use with a pleasant sweetly mild crunch and only about 8 calories per cup. Product of usa - our handy pantry customer service and workforce is proudly based in the US along with our organic sprouting seeds, herb seeds, micro greens seeds, and indoor and outdoor gardening seeds being sustainably sourced.
Organic seeds non gmo certified - organic alfalfa sprouts - certified organic by oregon Tilth and fresh-sealed for quality. Whether sprouting at home or for commercial use, non-GMO organic alfalfa sprout seeds are simple to grow and full of raw vitamins and nutrients.
Works with sprouting kit - sprouting jar - microgreens growing kit - our alfalfa sprouting seed grows in a variety of seed sprouting kits, health, jars, and microgreens growing trays for easy organic sprouts in just days! Handy Pantry sprouts seeds organic offer simplicity, and crunch all from the comforts of the kitchen.
Family owned & operated - Premium quality - Ethical & Sustainable seeds. Of organic alfalfa sprouting seed - our alfalfa seeds for sprouting come in a resealable pouch for easy seed storage and keeping your seeds fresh. Whether a commercial grower or new to the world of sprout growing, Handy Pantry delivers non GMO seeds, bulk seeds for microgreen seeds, and organic seeds for sprouting. Oregon tilth ceRTIFIED Organic. Easy seeds for sprouting - sprouting seeds organic alfalfa sprout seeds grow quickly.
|Brand||Handy Pantry #ad|
|Manufacturer||Handy Pantry #ad|
7. Easy Peasy #ad
Alfalfa Sprouting Seed | Non GMO | Grown in USA | from Our Farm to Your Door 1 Pound 16oz #adEasy Peasy #ad
- P>easy to grow indoors or outdoors. P>all natural, non gmo seeds grown in USA. P>from our farm to your table.
8. Food to Live #ad
Kosher, Rolls., Vitamin C. High Germitation Rate. Grow Sprouts, Pure, Organic Alfalfa Seeds for Sprouting, and Microgreens for Salads, Edible Seeds, 3 Pounds – Non-GMO, Bulk. Rich in Vitamin K, Vegan #adFood to Live #ad
- Easy to sprout: it’s so easy to use organic alfalfa seeds for sprouting that you can grow them even with no experience or any special tools.
Keep for long: you can buy organic alfalfa seeds in bulk as they will keep for months, and sprouts can keep in the fridge for 3-5 days. Delicious sprouts: eat organic alfalfa sprouts fresh with sandwiches and salads to enjoy the fresh and mildly nutty flavor.
Plant protein source: enjoy organic alfalfa sprouts to provide your body with plant proteins that are easy to absorb and process. Rich source of phytonutrients: Organic alfalfa seeds produce sprouts that are rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants.
9. Food to Live #ad
Bulk. Rich in Vitamin K, Vitamin C. High Germitation Rate. Grow Sprouts, Alfalfa Seeds for Sprouting, Kosher, Microgreens for Salad, Wraps, Pure, Sandwiches., 3 Pounds – Edible Seeds, Vegan #adFood to Live #ad
- Low in calories: fresh alfalfa sprouts only have about 30 calories in a serving. Best served fresh: use alfalfa seeds for sprouting and enjoy the microgreens fresh to get the maximum benefits. Loaded with essential nutrients: Alfalfa seeds are full of important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins K and C.
Antioxidant booster: Microgreens grown from alfalfa sprouting seeds are a good source of various antioxidants. Delicious sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts are just the right amount of crunchy with a pleasantly mild flavor.
10. Seed Kingdom #ad
Alfalfa Sprouting Organic Great Heirloom Vegetable by Seed Kingdom Bulk 15,000 Seed #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- One of the most popular of all sprouting seeds. Alfalfa sprouts are very tasty. Medicago sativa. They taste great on sandwiches and in salads. Heirloom vegetable.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|