As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ravensburger #ad
Standard, Bugs in the Kitchen, Children's Board Game #adRavensburger #ad
- Roll the die! create a path! trap the bug! High quality components – special hexbug lasts for hundreds of play sessions. What you get - bugs in the kitchen comes with 1 game board, 4 traps, 1 special Edition HEXBUG Nano, 24 utensils, 18 pegs, 1 die, 20 bug tokens, 2 trapdoors and instructions.
Easy to learn and play – bugs in the kitchen is a fun family board game for kids and adults.
Age mfg minimum: 72. 0 It can even be played with outside the game! Great replay value – playing time is 15 minutes, for 2-4 players. Long term quality - ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
2. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Battleship With Planes Strategy Board Game For Ages 7 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- A twist on the classic battleship game: This battleship game features airplanes in addition to Ships for awesome strategic gameplay and epic battles.
Kids and adults can enjoy playing this entertaining game together. It's also a great strategy game. Convenient storage: the game has convenient ship, plane, and peg storage on the side of the ocean grid. Sink ships and crash planes: with this edition, fans of the battleship game can crash enemy Planes in addition to sinking Ships to win.
A childhood favorite: remember playing the battleship game as a kid. Portable game: the battleship game includes 2 portable battle cases so players can take it with them, and Dive into an instant game on the go. Play it in the classroom.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
3. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Preschool Game for 2-4 Players Amazon Exclusive, Chutes and Ladders: Disney Princess Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Fantastical and vibrant gameboard: It's a magical climbing and sliding adventure with colorful gameboard artwork featuring beloved Disney Princess characters and scenes. It’s a fun game for preschoolers ages 3 and up.
It’s a fun at-home activity for kids for ages 3 and up. No reading required game: this game can be a good choice for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. Disney princess themed board game: play with Disney Princess favorite characters in this charming edition of the Chutes and Ladders board game.
4 customizable princess heart pawns: includes 12 Princess Affinity Stickers representing every Disney Princess character.
Kids can have fun applying them to their pawns and moving around the gameboard. Gift for preschoolers: chutes and ladders: disney princess Edition game for 2-4 players is a great birthday or holiday gift for girls and boys. The numbers on the gameboard give preschoolers a chance to practice their numbers.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
4. Coogam #ad
Coogam Wooden Letters Practicing Board, Double-Sided Alphabet Tracing Tool Learning to Write ABC Educational Toy Game Fine Motor Montessori Gift for Preschool 3 4 5 Years Old Kids #adCoogam #ad
- Help to promote fine motor control and hand-eye coordination as well as handwriting. The child can see where they should start each line and the direction. Natural solid wood and is coated with environmentally friendly water-based paint. Alphabet tracing board: compact size, good for travel 8.
3'' x 04'' x 6. 3'', perfectly sized for portable writing practice for kids. Each alphabet has directional arrows to help the proper order and direction of the strokes. Letter early learning: the letter tracing boards made of quality piece of wood and letter carvings.
Best gift idea: this tracing board is wonderful! This would be an excellent addition to your home classroom or a thoughtful gift for a toddler/preschool-aged child! It is completely safe for kids to play without the risk of harm as all edges have been made smooth with no rough surfaces.
It has upper case letters on one side and lower case on the other. Letter board tracing:the gently engraved curved grooves provide a form to practice hand-eye coordination using real-world challenges. Double-sided design: the wooden letters tracing board is double-sided. Helps with controlling the hand movement and muscle memory for writing ABCs and alphabet recognition and formation them.
5. Fat Brain Toys #ad
Fat Brain Toys Ladybug's Garden Memory Game Games for Ages 3 to 4 #adFat Brain Toys #ad
- A lovely ladybug memory game; features game board, 20 wooden ladybugs, 5 double-sided puzzle cards. Encourages memory skills, friendly competition; 5 puzzle cards, motor skills, lasting excitement.
Search for a match! take turns grabbing 2 ladybugs; If a match is revealed, perfect for little hands; Quality wood, keep them as points! Great for ages 3 and up; chunky ladybugs, lasting durability. High quality, strong materials; frustration-free packaging; Made in China.
6. MOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
Toddler Action Cards Animal Moves and Sounds #adMOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
- A perfect first game for little ones! each card contains a charming illustration of an animal and shows a different action or sound that you and your child can perform together. Small enough for little hands. Use the bonus prompt for more movement and fun! Cards measure 3.
5 inches across. Playing with the cards allows little ones to explore animals and the moves they make. For extended play and learning, ask more questions about the animal: What color is it? Where does it live? What does it like to eat? The possibilities are endless! Ages 2+.
7. Coogam #ad
Coogam Sight Words Swat Game with 400 Fry Site Words and 4 Fly Swatters Set, Literacy Learning Reading Flash Cards Toy Games for Kindergarten,Home School Kids 3 4 5 Year Old, Dolch Word List Phonics #adCoogam #ad
- Fun game: this perfect homeschooling tool can be a fun game to play! The vibrant colors and large fonts on both sides of the word card quickly grab the kid’s attention. The coogam swat sight words toy is an ideal option for teaching supplies materials, kindergarten, classroom games, pre-school, and home school as it combines learning and entertainment in a simple game.
A fast-paced swat game for 1-4 players for multiple fun! Premium quality: card-stock laminated with a premium film, printed with double-sided sight words for multiple fun. Ensure long time use for kids.
Make learning full of fun and more engaging for kids. Smack words with playful fly swatters to build reading, spelling skills, and early vocabulary! Gift choice: get this high-quality developmental toy for 3 yrs boys or girls as a super fun and engaging gift for Christmas and birthday.
Sight words set: the package comes with 400 words features on dolch’s and fry’s sight word lists cover commonly found words with four heavy-duty fly swatters and ten large index card lists of words leveled by five different colors. Each color represents a level from pre-k to grade 3. Fly swatters of rich flexibility will not easily break or lose shapes after bending. Educational learning: coogam pre-school educational sight words are perfect for toddlers, or kindergarten students, Preschool kids, served as school teaching games and pre-k learning materials.
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hungry Hungry Hippos #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- 20 marbles included. One golden marble, cleanup is a snap with the marble and hippo storage. Classic hungry hippos game has 4 hippo heads and bodies plus marbles for them to chomp.
Game base comes with 4 hippo heads, 20 plastic marbles, 4 marble launchers and guides, 4 hippo bodies, label sheet and instructions.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Yeti in My Spaghetti #adPlayMonster #ad
- Silly, easy-to-play game! Place the noodles across the top of the bowl and sit Yeti on top. Take turns removing the noodles one-by-one without letting Yeti fall! If you make Yeti fall, you lose! Includes 30 noodles, bowl, yeti, Rules; for 2 or more players ages 4 and up.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
10. Briarpatch #ad
Briarpatch I Spy Dig In Game-, Multi 06101 #adBriarpatch #ad
- Are you ready to play? Then dive right in and dig away. Race the clock, it's not so hard! Dig out 6 objects, place on your card.
When each player has gone all in, match one more for the win! Based on the best-selling I SPY book series by Jean Manzollo and Walter Wick. Fun for 2 to 4 players, ages 5 and up.
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|