As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoyle #ad
Ages 3 and Up, Go Fish, Crazy Eights, Old Maid, Hoyle Kid's 6 in 1 Fun Pack, Memory, Kids Card Games, Slap Jack, Matching #adHoyle #ad
- Included card games - go fish, Memory, slap Jack, Old Maid, Crazy Eights, Matching. Fun for all - for 2+ players, ages 3 and up. Learn through play – play is the best way for kids to learn valuable social and emotional intelligence skills! Packaging may vary.
Stress free games - simple to set up, easy to learn, and can be played in 15 minutes or less. Trusted favorites - Six classic kids' card games with fun-filled updated graphics.
2. MOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
Mollybee Kids Toddler Scavenger Hunt Cooperative Card Game at Home #adMOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
- Indoor fun: rainy day? no problem! these easy-to-use cards give toddlers the tools to discover everyday objects in their home and provides you and your child with an exciting at-home activity—no matter the weather. Toddler time: a perfect first game for little ones! toddler scavenger hunt cards contain 20 double-sided sturdy cards that provide simple, satisfying questions and prompts to guide your toddler.
The toddler scavenger hunt cards are attached to a sturdy, or backpack for on-the-go fun and learning! Thick, diaper bag, reclosable plastic ring and fit into a purse, easy to clean and wipe cards.
Giving your child your undivided attention by spending one-on-one time is a wonderful way to deepen the bond between you and your child. Cards feature items commonly found around the home - toys, size, furniture and much more! Early preschool learning concepts such as colors, clothing, books, and texture are also covered.
Her bright colors have proved popular in children's products around the world. Details: measures approximately 3. 5 inches across. Playing with the cards builds vocabulary and increases confidence and encourages toddlers to explore the world around them. Game design: toddler scavenger hunt cards feature the bold and whimsical artwork of Marion Billet.
3. Mattel #ad
Gift for Kids 3 Years Old & Up, Mattel UNO Junior Card Game with 45 Cards #adMattel #ad
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to yell "UNO!". It's the uno game everyone loves but simplified so kids 3 years and older can play! Each of the number cards has a matching animal illustration so kids who don't know their numbers yet can still play! Level one is simple matching, Level Two introduces action cards to the deck and Level Three adds penalty cards to the mix.
Although it's perfect for younger UNO fans, its adorable zoo animal graphics will have everyone wanting to play! Uno junior accommodates 2 to 4 players.
4. Continuum Games #ad
Continuum Games Go Fish Classic Card Game Fun for Children Age 3 and Up #adContinuum Games #ad
- Fish are friends not food: swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters while playing this classic card game of Go Fish! A family favorite just got even more fun with these creative designs.
Family time: playing games with your child is an excellent way to foster closeness, teach social interaction skills, as well as challenge them to use their knowledge and strategize.
Educational: go fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to read the numbers, how to deal, and how to be polite by taking turns.
Contents: includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations; the art is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift! Specifications: for 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; Go Fish is designed for easy and frustration free game play to encourage fun and challenges for your little ones.
5. Regal Games #ad
Holiday Kids Card Games Edition Including Old Maid, Snowball Fight, Slapjack, Go Fish, Holiday Monster Memory Match, Crazy 8's #adRegal Games #ad
- All the games you love: makes a fun stocking stuffer, for your child on Christmas Morning. Quality: extra large cards that measure 4 inches by 2-3/4 inches making them easy to hold and read for children and adults of all ages.
The classic playing card set includes a deck of Old Maid, Go Fish, Crazy 8's, Snowball Fight, Slap Jack, and Holiday Monster Memory Match. Design: updated with fun new christmas graphics bringing these classic card games into the holiday season for your family and friends, young and old to enjoy.
Educational: help your child learn about different colors, teach them about numbers, reading, and matching to keep their minds sharp while having fun. Value: includes six christmas gifts for kids featuring timeless card games for kids that will provide hours of entertainment during the holidays spent with family and friends.
|Brand||Regal Games #ad|
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Guess Who? Card Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up, Brown/a, 2 Player Guessing Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- The guess who? card game it's the original guessing game with a twist Kids can enjoy a twist on classic Guess Who? gameplay with this fun fast card game.
Game for kids the guess who? card game can make a great birthday gift holiday gift or stocking stuffer for kids ages 5 and up. Make a guess each player lays out their character cards in front of them and picks a Mystery card from the deck Then players ask yes or no questions to guess each other's Mystery Character.
Fun travel game this guess who? game is a quick-playing card game Take it with you when you travel for a fun way to keep your kids entertained.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Connect 4 Card Game for Kids Ages 6 and Up, 2-4 Players 4-in-A-Row Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Tiles and mission cards: players choose connect 4 tile cards from the draw deck, 4 in a square, and arrange them to match patterns on their Mission Cards such as 4 in a row, and 4 in an "L" shape.
Game for kids: the connect 4 card game can make a great birthday gift, holiday gift, or stocking stuffer for kids ages 5 and up. Kids can enjoy a different kind of Connect 4 gameplay with this fun, fast card game.
Complete missions: power-up symbols on cards allow players to take extra actions, bringing unexpected twists and turns as they try to complete 4 missions to win. Fun travel game: this connect 4 game is a quick-playing card game; Take it with you when you travel for a fun way to keep your kids entertained. The connect 4 card game: it's the classic 4-in-a-row Game with a twist.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
8. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Go Fish! Classic Card Game for Kids, 48 Cards with Gift Box #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Features creative artwork. Learning and growing: a classic introduction to card games. Boys and girls will love this popular classic game. Under sea fun: swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters while playing this classic card game.
Who can play: for 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; peaceable kingdom packaging is all designed to be frustration free - naturally! Specifications: includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations; the art is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift! Classic fun: go fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play strategy card games.
With easy rules, your family will love to play at parties. Great teaching aid for teachers to teach children in the class.
9. Arizona GameCo #ad
Smack it Card Game for Kids #adArizona GameCo #ad
- Don't tell the kids. The game is fast-moving and, if you blink your eyes, you might just miss some of the action! It makes a great addition to family game night because it’s easy for younger children to play and have fun with adults.
Great fun: your kids will love playing smack it! and it will quickly become one of their favorite card games. Two fun card games for kids everyone loves to play. Easy to learn: smack it! is easier to learn than these classic children's games: go fish, old maid, crazy eights or checkers.
Smack it! is a fast card game with an average play time between 7 and 14 minutes. Educational: smack it! can be used to reinforce beginner math skills numbers 1 thru 50 It's a fun number recognition and comparison learning game, for example: 49 is greater than 36.
Shhh. Get ready for some fast-paced, rowdy fun. Smack it! is easy to learn and outrageously fun to play. Smack it! is a fun and exciting twist on the classic kid's card games Slap Jack and War. This is a family game which can be played by 2 to 7 players, for kids age 6 +. You can teach the game to your kids in less than one minute.
|Brand||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
10. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Operation Electronic Board Game With Cards Kids Skill Game Ages 6 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Easy-grab ailment pieces and large openings help make game play fun for kids 6 and up. Introduce a new generation to this silly, electronic board game for kids. Challenging and fun kids board game: players get to be "the doctor" and make Cavity Sam better or get the buzzer.
Childhood memories: this operation game with classic gameplay is similar to what many people remember from their childhood.
Skill and coordination: players use their skills and coordination to remove the patient's "ailments" with the tweezers. Collect the most money by successfully removing the Funatomy parts to win.
Includes doctor cards and specialist cards: earn money if your removal of the Funatomy part didn't set off the buzzer. Fun and unpredictable gameplay: The game features a surprising buzzer and a flashing nose when a player hits the sides with the tweezers. If it did, it's not a success and players get to use their Specialist card.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|