As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TreeGun #ad
Fun Children's Gift Stem Learning Age 3+, Math Educational Number Toy, Cool Math Game for Boys & Girls, TreeGun Dinosaur Balance Counting Toys #adTreeGun #ad
- While playing safely, the rich color also can enhance children's cognitive ability. They are carefully carved without burrs, durable and long-time use. Safety materialthe dinosaur balance toys are made of ABS which is safe and tasteless.
What you getthe dinosaur balance scale set come with 30 double-sided cards, 2 weighing plates, digital modal 1-10, 1 dinosaur scale, 19 small dinosaur, 1 base and an instruction manual. Interactive learningdinosaur balance toy is perfect for children ages 3 and up.
It is an ideal teaching tool for parents, school, great for encouraging and reinforcing multi-dimensional learning at home, and teachers, families, nursery during tutoring session.
Building up children's interest in study through game. Enjoy learningdinosaur balance has everything kids and families need to start playing and having hours of math and counting fun! This STEM game is easy to assemble and easy to learn—so children and families can start playing instantly. Creative counting toysthe math counting toys with cute Dinosaur shape can stimulate kid's curiosity.
2. Genius Games #ad
Outnumbered: Improbable Heroes | A Cooperative Superhero Math Game! Roll Dice, Do Math, Save The City! #adGenius Games #ad
- Better than math drills - outnumbered is a highly interactive and fun board game, better than math drills, keeping players continually motivated to improve at solving multiple types of math equations.
The most successive players will creatively manipulate values to defend against the most important targets. Creative problem solving - players must adapt to their dice rolls, events, and enemy attacks in order to win.
Adjustable difficulty - outnumbered starts slow, but the pressure and challenge build over the game. Creatively use the best math operations to get the job done.
Cooperative math board game - one to six players must work together, rather than competing, to help the Heroes defeat the Villains as they develop their mental math skills. There are 3 modes of play and different levels of success to track your progress. Combine math and strategy - test your math skills AND your strategic thinking to succeed.
3. Proof! #ad
Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic #adProof! #ad
- Takes just 15 minutes to play. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!".
So much fun, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Teacher's choice gold award winner. Fast-paced, fun math game loved by teachers, families, kids, and grown-ups alike.
Practice multiplication, division, subtraction, addition, and square roots. Great brain game training for kids and adults! . Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Improve mental math skills. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, ages 9 - 109. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Preschool Math Workbook, Ages 3+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Learn Pre-K Math #adEducational Insights #ad
- Confidence building: immediate audio sound effects and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Book includes reward stickers to track progress and celebrate success.
Sounds can be muted. Hot dots pen also lights up green for correct responses and lights up red for incorrect answers. Everything you need for preschool math: this set includes an interactive electronic pen and a spiral-bound book with 50 pages of activities, numbers, including a skills review.
Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries. Get ready for school - at home: the hot dots let's Learn Pre-K Math Set is the perfect way to introduce and practice critical math skills at home and on the go.
Make math practice way more fun: practicing and mastering preschool math skills is much more fun with the Hot Dots Light-Up Interactive Pen! Kids press the pen to answer 50 pages of age-appropriate math activities and receive immediate audio-visual feedback. Batteries not included. Leveled questions cover a variety of preschool math skills including counting, sorting, shapes, patterns, and more.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Kindergarten Math Workbook, Ages 5+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Learn Kindergarten Math #adEducational Insights #ad
- Leveled questions cover a variety of kindergarten math skills including counting, and more. Hot dots pen also lights up green for correct responses and lights up red for incorrect answers. Sounds can be muted. Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses.
Make math practice way more fun: practicing and mastering kindergarten math skills is much more fun with the Hot Dots Light-Up Interactive Pen! Kids press the pen to answer 50 pages of age-appropriate math activities and receive immediate audio-visual feedback.
Get ready for school - at home: the hot dots Let's Learn Kindergarten Math Set is the perfect way to introduce and practice critical math skills at home and on the go. Confidence building: immediate audio sound effects and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Book includes reward stickers to track progress and celebrate success.
Batteries not included. Everything you need for kindergarten math: this set includes an interactive electronic pen and a spiral-bound book with 50 pages of leveled activities, graphing geometry, addition, numbers, subtraction, including a skills review. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries.
6. Melon Rind #ad
Melon Rind Check The Fridge! Math Game, Adding to 25 Card Game for Kids Ages 8 and up #adMelon Rind #ad
- Awards range from: the parents' choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Academics' Choice Award and many more. Contents: 48 colorful cards and illustrated rules. Game-changing fun: a hilarious game of bluffing where kids develop confidence and solid math skills! Players use strategy and logic to accumulate cards adding to 25.
Opponents provide what is requested if they have it. A great poker face, strategy and math skills are all you need to master this game! Award winning: we're proud of our many awards! winning them encourages us to create more wonderful things.
Players are dealt cards and take turns requesting specific food cards from the group. Fun for all: 3-6 players, ages 8+, 15 minutes. Easy to learn: the object of the game is to collect the most sets of 25 while avoiding the Smelly Cheese cards. If they don't have it, they bluff.
|Brand||Melon Rind #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melon Rind #ad|
7. Mind Inventions #ad
Addition & Subtraction Math Board Game for Kids, Ages 5+ and Perfect for Homeschool, Pre-k, Kindergarten, and Gifted & Talented Prep, Mathemagical World #adMind Inventions #ad
- Gifted and talented test prep games and Gifted Learning - OLSAT and COGAT prep for children in pre-school and kindergarten. Learn the concepts of Addition, Subtraction, Double and Half.
Addition & subtraction Board Game for Kids Ages 5+. Includes two 2 Levels of Difficulty and Speed. Eight 8 unique magic worlds: desert island, ice island, Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Pirate Island, Dinosaur Island, Zombie Island, and Ninja Island!.
8. Möbi Games Inc. #ad
Elementary Kids all Ages, Toddlers, MOBI KIDS NUMERICAL TILE GAME, Classic & Popular Educational Math Equation Card Games for Preschool Boys & Girls #adMöbi Games Inc. #ad
- The first player to connect all their number tiles wins! What it does: works to balance, build and improve early brain skills in arithmetic, hand-eye coordination, sequential thought, cooperative play, visual processing, recognition & identification, focus & attention, and fine motor skills.
Players then connect their number tiles to form equations using operation tiles. Includes activity booklet full of mini games that offers step by step strategy towards game play.
What’s included: packed in light blue and green whale pouch bag that includes 86 square tiles and instructions. It's designed for solo or group play up to 4 players and will provide hours of fun for the whole family! It's perfect for home, school, or travel and can be played anywhere with a flat surface! Intended use: recommended for ages 4 years & up.
Objective: help build confidence and social skills in children but engages the entire family young and old by teaching and reinforcing basic math skills in a cool entertaining game setting. How to play: each player selects one set of number tiles. Each toy set contains the exact same numbers.
9. Learning Resources #ad
250 Pieces, Ages 5+ Math Counters for Kids, Perfect for Bingo Games, Counting Chips, Learning Resources Transparent Color Counting Chips #adLearning Resources #ad
- 250 pieces: these transparent counters that are great for classroom use, a game of bingo, counting and sorting, or a sensory bin!. Counters can be combined with other counter sets for endless playing possibilities! For ages 5+.
Transparent: these counters are completely transparent, making them perfect for overhead projectors. Hands-on manipulatives: These counters are great for learning counting, grouping, sorting, addition, and subtraction.
10. Semper Smart Games #ad
PlaySmart Dice: Uniquely Numbered Dice System with 5 Fun Math Games That Helps Kids Master Addition and Multiplication Skills #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- Learn math the fun way--with math dice games and not flash cards! Award-winning stem games use uniquely numbered dice system with games ranging from simple to complex. Patent pending, high quality dice system specifically developed to emphasize harder to learn math sums and products.
Use them just a few minutes a day, at home or on the go, to sharpen math skills and master essential building blocks for higher academic achievement.