As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Playing CBT #ad
Playing CBT, Therapy Game to Develop Awareness of Thoughts, Coping Skills and Enhancing self Control.- 2020 Version, Emotions and behaviors for improving Social Skills #adPlaying CBT #ad
- Playing cbt is designed for use in individual therapists, counselors, educators and facilitators. The game enables a fun and safe means of exposure to emotions and related cognitive issues.
It is unique in its implementation of CBT principles; designed specifically to improve social skills, emotional regulation, self-control and self-resilience in children and adolescents. The 2020 version offers 15 different games in one box to address various emotions, physical sensations, thoughts, cognitive traps and behaviors.
The 2020 version also contains a highly detailed manual and pluralistic illustrations to suite just about anyone, anywhere. The game is designed for use in individual therapy and group sessions, counselors, by therapists, educators and facilitators, it enables a fun and safe means of exposure to emotions and related cognitive issues.
|Brand||Playing CBT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shelly Zantkeren #ad|
2. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Actions, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions, Updated Version #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Great for school counselors, and coping skills. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected.
New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. For 2-4 players, anger, depression, therapists, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, ages 7-16.
Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value.
3. ARTAGIA #ad
Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication, Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool. #adARTAGIA #ad
- Valuable addition to counselor supplies. Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends. Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere.
Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults. Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space.
Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, cottage weekends, holiday gatherings, family vacations! Great tool for schools and therapists.
Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences. Used by many teachers, road trips, school counsellors, therapists and small group settings. Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. 3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game.
4. da Vinci's Room #ad
A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions, Don't Go Bananas #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay. For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home.
Helping build social skills along with working on emotions. Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards. 2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group.
Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile. Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile. Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, worry, sadness, fear and jealousy.
5. Allura & Arcia #ad
Teens & Adults. 50 Cards, Self Care & More for Kids, Mindfulness Therapy Game: Teaches Social Skills #adAllura & Arcia #ad
- The feelings playing cards are made to last several years. Large, psychologist, and family fun! improve your self esteem, anxiety, mental health, sturdy cards | you'll love our large premium quality game, designed to be BIGGER & LONGER LASTING than other mindful card educational games.5 keep playing clockwise and have fun! :.
Makes a great gift for family, school psychologist, guidance counselor & more! Created by professionals | hello, social communication skills, teens and/or adults about important personal traits such as Self Care, mindfulness and visualizations? the answer: make a game that's fun, we're Arcia! A socially conscious team of Mindfulness experts based in the USA.
It's aesthetically pleasing design makes it perfect for counseling, group occupational therapy, anger control and stress less by learning to be mindful. For social workers, psychologists, therapist decorations, classroom & activities for teens.2
2 choose a random player to start the game. 4 the leader reads the card out loud to the group and follows the prompts. All in 1 game | the game includes 10 true/false cards, our main focus was to create an interactive, 6 Visualizations Cards, brain engaging game that helps children, 10 Social Skills Cards & 10 Self Care Cards. We developed our mindfulness therapy game by asking ourselves a simple yet profound question. Unlike other therapy tools, teens and adults feel grounded, find calm, 14 Mindful Practices Cards, improve focus and relax.
6. Therapy U #ad
You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships #adTherapy U #ad
- Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night.
Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
7. PTS Games #ad
I Like Me 123: The Social Game of Self-Esteem #adPTS Games #ad
- From the makers of cbt 123 comes i like me 123: the Social Game of Self-Esteem. Kids love playing I Like Me 123. Parents, school counselors, and therapists will find i like me 123 a fun and practical addition to their therapeutic tool box.
An uproariously fun game that fosters conversation and builds self-esteem skills. Builds positive self esteem and reduces social anxiety using growth mindset and humanistic psychology.
School counselors and play therapists will love using I Like Me 123 as a warmup or a self esteem building activity for individuals and small groups. Players work together to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the hilariously fun situations on the sets.54 cards for increased playability; multiple play options. Designed for ages 7-15 and 2-4 players.
8. IMPRESA #ad
Ideal for Parents, Therapists and More, Teachers, How I'm Feeling, by Impresa, 54 Sentence Completion Cards to Get Children Talking About Their Feelings #adIMPRESA #ad
- Richly drawn characters: featuring rich, bright and colorful drawings. The characters help children in identifying, processing and working through an array of issues. Each card feature an adorable puppy and his friends in a variety of spots. Our 54-card pack provides children with a variety of sentence completion prompts to help them open up and share what they're thinking and feeling.
Ideal for a variety of environments: designed with a therapeutic setting in mind. Great for a variety of activities and situations: perfect as an assessment tool, hoping, EAL and SEN environments.
Useful for discussing difficult emotions: children can often shy away from discussing difficult topics. Our simple prompts and comforting characters will help them discuss difficult topics like anger, grief, anxiety, family issues/changes, fears, sadness, traumatic experiences, difficulties at school and more.
Helps reveal what children are feeling, thinking, icebreaker, therapeutic tool / therapy game and in ELL, wishing and so much more. Designed for children 5-12. Whether formal or informal, our cards are an excellent resource for parents, teachers, therapists and other mental health professionals. Perfect prompts for children to share: it can be difficult to get children to share their feelings and thoughts, particularly in times of difficulty.
9. Feeloty #ad
CBT Child Therapy Games for Therapists, Teachers, Feelmo Speaking Cards: Set of 36 Professional Feeling Flashcards, Emotional Intelligence Flash Cards for Kids Counseling, Parents, Counselors #adFeeloty #ad
- Click ‘add to cart’ and enjoy our no-hassle 100% money-back guarantee! By pros for pros: help kids understand their emotions with therapy cards for children designed by professionals, educators, for professionals.
Inspire authentic responses: our feeling cards are all about authentic expression. That’s why we’ve steered away from explanatory text to ensure that only pure ideas come to mind. Support when you need it: have any questions about our therapy games for children? We’ll gladly offer professional consultation at no extra charge.
Feelmo speaking Cards are the premier choice for therapists, and parents.
Our cbt cards for kids are deliberately drawn in basic, clean lines to create a better emotional connection. Designed for kids: emotion flash cards that capture the world through a child’s eyes. Improve emotional intelligence: every feelings flashcards kit comes with 36 cards and a CBT technique-based booklet written by psychotherapists with over 30 years of experience.
10. StrongSuit #ad
Problem Solving, Used by Therapists and Parents, 2-5 Players, Boost Self Confidence and Social Skills with Creativity, Teens, Family Therapy Card Game for Kids, StrongSuit, The Tower of Self Esteem #adStrongSuit #ad
- Grow and have fun- watch how fast children learn to cope with social anxiety and develop communication skills - Easy to learn; fun to play! Players take turns with question cards, as they simultaneously stand up to the challenge of planning and building a strong and sturdy tower. Boost self confidence- strongsuit is a social skills game and anxiety tool that consists of a series of questions connecting personal, emotional and social strengths of each player - Strengthens coping skills, ability to think creatively, and look past their frustrations to work individually and together towards a common goal of constructing the tower of cards.
For therapists and parents- parents, and child therapists alike will love the skills children will learn from our therapy self esteem building board game. Encourages positive thinking- the tower of self esteem is all about building up yourself and others and eliminating the need to compete to win.
Helps children learn cooperation skills to work together as a team to build the tower while also helping them realize their own self-worth. Its interactive, therapeutic, counselors, and thought provoking style will keep your kids engaged and learning for hours. Let's play- the strongsuit cbt child therapy toy board game includes everything you need to play: 1 dice cube, 20 yellow, 60 playing cards20 red, 40 card holders to build with, 20 blue, 100 game tokens, and the Tower of Self Esteem Game Instructions.
|Manufacturer||Katus, Inc #ad|