As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- The winner is the player with the most points. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities.
Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Civilization A New Dawn Board Game | Tactical Strategy Game for Adults and Teens Based on the Hit Video Game Series | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Strategy game: as leaders of competing nations, leaders can build a new society greater than any that has come before and guarantee that their people will not only survive, players must expand their domains, gain new technologies, and build wonders to rise above all others and shape the world to their own vision.
By balancing their nation's pursuits, but thrive. Leave your mark: by advancing their culture, industry, science, economy, true leaders want their civilization to not only survive, rulers can ensure their nation’s survival through the ages. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting turn-based strategy game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Challenging and competitive: will you conquer the world by spreading your influence, defeating enemy armies, or becoming the most technologically advanced nation in the world? Will you build a nation that will stand the test of time, or crumble into dust? The fate of your civilization rests in your hands.
Trade, battle, and pursue your agendas to become the premier world power! Average playtime is appoximately 1 to 2 hours. Rule the world and build an empire: this tabletop game based on the groundbreaking video game series lets players become some of history’s greatest leaders as they try to advance their people through the ages, build, from ancient history to the modern era. However, and military, but thrive by advancing their pursuits and completing agendas.
3. Fantasy Flight #ad
Civilization A New Dawn Terra Incognita Board Game Expansion | Tactical Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight #ad
- This is an expansion to civilization: a new dawn: this is not a standalone experience. Push the boundaries of your civilization: With Terra Incognita, you now have the option to explore your surroundings, exploring new environments and dynamically constructing the board as you play.
Average playtime is appoximately 1 to 2 hours. New challenges: districts sprawl out from your cities to unlock new powers, combat has been redefined with the addition of armies, new forms of government give your civilization an edge, and ten brand-new leaders more than double the number of civilizations you could play in any game!.
Number of players and average playtime: this exciting turn-based strategy game is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Advance through the ages: beyond the borders of your nascent civilization, a great unknown awaits—a vast expanse of empty map, sparsely decorated with sketches of fantastic creatures and “here be dragons. Explore new lands and encounter other nations like your own in this thrilling expansion. Now up to five players can enjoy the game. You will need a copy of Civilization: A New Dawn in order to play with this expansion.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight #ad|
4. Gibsons #ad
Gibsons Civilization Board Game #adGibsons #ad
- Age 12+. 6-8 hours game play. From the dawn of history to 250BC, will you lead your people successfully?2-7 players.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Civilization Board Game #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- From meager beginnings, lead one of six different historical civilizations to greatness. A modular board creates a new game. Ages 13+, 2-4 players, 2-3 Hours.
Four different ways to win: strive for a military victory, a cultural victory, an economic victory, or a technologic victory. An exciting board game adaptation of Sid Meier's classic Civilization video game series.
6. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- The average playtime is 60 minutes. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
You will never have to play the same game twice. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
7. Pressman #ad
Mastermind Game : The Strategy Game of Codemaker vs. Codebreaker Packaging May Vary #adPressman #ad
- For 2 players, ages 8 and up. More than 2, 000 possible combinations make the game different every time It's played. Packaging may vary.
Teaches stem and steam principles like deductive reasoning and logic. Fast, simple strategy game - one of the best-selling games of all time. Players take turns setting and solving Secret codes.
8. Underdog Games #ad
Trekking The National Parks, The Award-Winning Family Board Game #adUnderdog Games #ad
- We always donate a portion of all proceeds back to nonprofits making a difference around the world. We are proud to be a small, independent business, founded by two people’s mutual love of the national parks.
Fun + educational: it’s the perfect recipe for a family game night! Appeals to a wide range of people: outdoor lovers, board game players, and gift givers. One of the best board games for kids 8-12 and up! Share the joy of the national parks: share your memories, and dream about where you’ll travel to next.
Grandparents, teens, Adults, Tweens, & Kids can all play. Best-selling & award-winning national parks Game: Winner Of The Mensa And Parent's Choice Award. See the many 5-star reviews! created by national parks enthusiasts: This couple traveled to every single national park and then worked with their son to make the game.
|Brand||Underdog Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Underdog Games #ad|
9. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
Czech Games Codenames #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team! A perfect party game experience for game nights. 15 minutes playtime. 2-8+ player in two teams.
10. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, monks, farmers, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Each role scores points differently, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, choosing from tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play.
Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game.
Average Playtime: 45 minutes. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|