As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Plastic Visual ASD Now, Next and Later Board Picture Communication Symbols #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- Includes 32 pre-printed plastic symbols of common activities. The symbols themselves are 4. 5cm square, again easy to both see and handle. The board is a4 in size – which is a good size for both display on the wall and also to keep on the desk for easy access and reference.
This means that individuals are likely to already be familiar with the symbols used which can be extremely important when trying to encourage the use of the product. Uses the same symbols as the boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on.
Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing. We use hook and loop fasteners with our products, to ensure that the board is also compatible with your existing symbol library.
Transitions are often a key source of stress for many on the spectrum, and the concept of a Now, Next Later board is one that is widely used. A great tool to help those that struggle when transitioning from one activity to another. The images are mayer-johnson images, by Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and are used with permission. These include a range of different personal hygiene tasks, school activities, meals and leisure activities.
2. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Autism Supplies And Developments Plastic Visual ASD Evening Routine Picture Communication Symbols PCS #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- The symbols themselves are 4. 5cm square, again easy to both see and handle. This means that individuals are likely to already be familiar with the symbols used which can be extremely important when trying to encourage the use of the product.
However, we use hook and loop fasteners with our products, to ensure that the board is also compatible with your existing symbol library. Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing.
Uses the same symbols as the boardmaker software, by dynavox mayer-johnson, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on.
The board measures 31cm x 8cm – a great size to keep it easily portable around the house yet easy to see. The images are Mayer-Johnson images, and are used with permission. Great to introduce a sense of calm and relaxation to the evening, and introduce a positive bedtime routine to help everyone get a good night’s sleep. Includes 12 pre-printed plastic symbols of common evening activities.
3. SchKIDules #ad
Autism, SchKIDules Visual Schedule for Kids Deluxe Bundle Daily Activity Chart / Weekly Progress Chart, Children, 2-Sided Trifold Magnet Board & 189 Magnetic Picture Cards for Preschool, Toddlers #adSchKIDules #ad
- It comes with a hanging nylon rope, and all of our visual magnet picture cards from SchKIDules home, school and specials collections. Magnets and board are dry erase too! Behavioral game changer: you may fall in love with this easy to use visual scheduler for kids. Choose the blue side for daily schedule use.
Ready to use: you’ve got everything you need to hang this visual schedule board and start using it right away. If you have a strong-willed child, children with ADHD or kids in the Autism Spectrum, type a child, preschool toddlers who prefer visual learning, distracted or forgetful children, this behavioral gem is for you.
The folded panel for a smaller focus or a token board. Multi-purpose: kids visual schedule features new folding, reversible magnetic board offering parents lots of choices for set up. Includes: schkidules deluxe bundle includes an 18” tri-folding reversible board, 21 headings, 72 home themed magnets, 36 stars, 30 school themed magnets and 30 special needs themed magnets for the easy setup of an instant visual schedule.
The yellow for weekly progress chart use. Educational and versatile: visual educational and behavioral magnetic schedule for kids. Your child will love this approach to learning, independence and behavioral expectations. The fun but clear pictures communicate on their level while keeping parents and child on the same page.
4. SchKIDules #ad
Children, SchKIDules Visual Schedule for Kids Home Bundle: Daily Calendar and Weekly Progress Chart w/18" Reversible Folding Board & 129 Magnets for Visual Supports, ADHD and Autism Schedules #adSchKIDules #ad
- No assembly: you’ve got everything you need to start using a visual schedule with your child the minute it arrives; simply set up your design and hang it with the provided nylon rope. Includes: one 18” tri-folding, dry-erase magnetic board, 21 headings, 36 stars, reversible, and 72 home-themed laminated activity magnets for the easy setup of an instant visual schedule.
Behavioral game changer: a must have for parents with a strong-willed child, visual learner, distracted or forgetful child, type-A child, child with ADHD or on the Autism Spectrum.
Speaks your kids language: kids are very visual and they "get" pictures-receptive communication is stronger when they can see what your telling them putting everyone on the same page.
Multi-age product: with our dual purpose board, 21 unique headings and activities magnets that span from simple routines to chores, this visual schedule offers many functions for multiple ages.
5. INNERICONS #ad
Mindfulness Therapy Games: Social Skills Game That Teaches Mindfulness for Kids, Communication Skills 40 Cards for Play Therapy, Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care #adINNERICONS #ad
- Bonus booklet with activities | our card game for teens and children comes with a 12 page booklet featuring directions + extension activities that promote inner calm, peace and self care for a healthy mind. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at InnerIcons and we will be glad to help.
This game not simply a deck of affirmation cards, find calm, improve focus and relax. Top-rated group therapy game | with a focus on visualization and the building of social skills, these inspirational cards are recommended for group play therapy. Large, designed to be bigger and sturdier than other games.
Teach adults and kids how to live in the moment with mindfulness. Designed by teachers | hello! we’re innericons. We believe in value and quality, your purchase donates to charity! We stand behind this educational game. Its' clean design is created for counseling and therapy, sTURDY CARDS | You will love the premium quality of this game, but it is perfect home and family fun! It's the recovery & therapy game therapists trust! .
Engaging, fun to play card game | unlike other therapy tools, it is a variety of fun activities developed to help you feel grounded, our mindful game engages the inquisitive minds of kids & adults during group counseling sessions. The fun never stops when learning that mindfulness matters! Nice to meet you! we’re a socially conscious and eco-friendly company based in the USA that teaches mindfulness-education.
6. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Autism Supplies And Developments Plastic Visual ASD Morning Routine Picture Communication Symbols #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- The board measures 31cm x 8cm – a great size to keep it easily portable around the house yet easy to see. Includes 12 pre-printed plastic symbols of common morning activities. The symbols themselves are 4. 5cm square, again easy to both see and handle.
Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing. Great to help establish a positive morning routine, which is essential to starting the day off right. This product provides a visual reminder of tasks that need to be completed in the morning, to allow a sense of calm and organisation.
7. SchKIDules #ad
Special Needs Great for Toddlers, Preschool, School, Children & Autism, SchKIDules Visual Schedule For Kids 153 Pc Deluxe Magnet Collection Box Set 132 Magnetic Activity Icons & 21 Headings For Home #adSchKIDules #ad
- The deluxe set's heading sheet makes it possible to set up both daily and weekly calendars. Long lasting: schkidules magnets are a robust 35 mil quality thickness same as car magnets, 2" x 2" in size, precut for your convenience, and laminated with a dry erase friendly finish.
Educational and fun: visual educational and behavioral magnetic schedule for kids. This deluxe set caters to kids who may have more on their schedule than others, have added special education or IEP needs and for kids who could also benefit from the use of behavioral prompts.
Your child will love this approach to learning, independence and behavioral expectations. Behavioral game changer: behavioral benefits with visual reinforcement. Easy to use: easy for parents, fun for kids! design multiple visual schedule set ups. The fun but clear picture communicate on their level and at the same time put parents and child on the same page.
You can create everything from daily to-do lists and routine teachers to weekly schedules and responsibility charts when your child’s ready. Use these magnets to help kids understand and remember what's next and what's expected. Kids are visual learners. Most importantly, they are MADE IN THE USA. Includes: schkidules deluxe box set features 132 home, school and special needs themed activity magnets plus 21 headings magnets.
8. My Moods, My Choices #ad
The Original Mood Flipbook for Kids; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated Pages Monster Flipbook #adMy Moods, My Choices #ad
- Kids will enjoy flipping to the character that expresses their current mood, happy, sleepy, hopeful, bored, confident, confused, shy, scared, hungry, stressed, and the corresponding positive choices that can be taken. This is a helpful learning tool for any child, school, or special needs.
A built-in stand is included. Teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way. Also, particularly those in preschool, the flipbook is helpful for children with Autism, ADHD, and counseling offices.
High quality materials. The small travel size measures 4. 5 x 4. 5 inches and is perfect for the car ride, backpack, and timeout corner.
Angry, embarrassed, sick, guilty, excited, disappointed, frustrated, sad, grumpy, and worried. The binder rings are thick, and the stand is very sturdy – perfect for kids! Helpful learning aid. The large standard size measures 6 x 6 inches. It's perfect for displaying at home, kindergarten and elementary school. 20 different moods are included. This flipbook has been made with solid construction.
9. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- Later in life, and develop solutions for real-world problems. 18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, sick, ungrateful, bored, confident, happy, and worried. First, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them.
Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings, or other caregivers. Plus, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and express their thinking or creativity.
Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, impatient, confused, frustrated, sad, tired, embarrassed, hungry, shy, grumpy, excited, scared, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, kindergarten, particularly those in preschool, and elementary schools. Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8. 75" x 8. 25" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings.
10. Stages Learning #ad
Stages Learning Materials Language Builder Flashcards, Autism Learning Picture Cards, Noun Flashcards #adStages Learning #ad
- 5" x 5" flashcards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back. Autism education flash cards teach core aba and Early Autism lessons: receptive labeling, function, matching similar cards, adjectives, feature, sorting into categories, expressive labeling, matching identical cards, class and storytelling.
350 photo card early vocabulary set with current, realistic, attractive photographic images. Includes 9 basic categories: animals, everyday objects, vehicles, food, shapes, toys, clothing, furniture, and colors.3.
|Brand||Stages Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning #ad|