As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TableTopics #ad
TableTopics to GO Kids Conversation Pack #adTableTopics #ad
- Themes: gratitude, Giant Teeny Tiny, Five Senses. Boxed set of three TableTopics TO GO editions. Each to go pack holds 40, 3" x 3" question cads in a clear plastic slipcase.
Each tabletopics to go edition in the set contains 40 conversation starter question cards in a clear plastic slipcase. . 120 conversation starter question cards in the set.
2. CreateFun #ad
Questions for Family Time, Deep Conversation, Emotional Growth and Relationship Development, Car Road Trips and Travel, 101 Thoughtful Conversation Starter Connection Cards for Kids and Parents #adCreateFun #ad
- Fun mindfulness activities – our kid’s connection cards can help open up discussion on sensitive topics, help children establish better relationships with parents, and allow you to inspire self-confidence and self-esteem. Build trust and independence – above all our createfun cards are designed to get you talking and establish a more heartful rapport between kids and parents.
Create a stronger family connection – these engaging and thought-provoking conversation cards feature more than 101 questions you can ask children or kids can ask parents to create stronger bonds and more meaningful understanding.
Have fun conversations, talk about the “hard stuff”, and learn together as you grow. Foster continual growth – these conversation cards not only get you talking in the moment they can be reused and re-enjoyed as toddlers, tweens and teenagers age as their thoughts, preschool children, feelings and emotions change along the way.
Play at home or on the go – the travel-friendly card design makes it easy to have one-on-one moments when you’re at home, stuck on long car trips, going on vacation, at dinner time, or simply trying to set aside quality family time to relieve stress.
3. TableTopics #ad
TableTopics TG-0210-A to Go Kids #adTableTopics #ad
- What would be a really good flavor for toothpaste. What's your favorite Disney character. Cool questions to keep young minds entertained anywhere-perfect for the family or with friends.
|Manufacturer||Table Topics #ad|
4. YLOVAN #ad
120 Thought-Provoking Kids Conversation Starters, Fun Family Activities Question Card Games for Raod Trip Car Travel, Great Parent-Child Relationship Building, Family Games for Kids and Parents #adYLOVAN #ad
- Play one-on-one or enjoy them with the whole family! Makes the perfect games for family game night with kids! Road trip essentialwith a sturdy box, this questions game is easy to pack & carry. This family board game can be played anywhere you like.
Open & meaningful communicationthis table card games for families is based on the principle of adult-guided discussion. Innovative family gamesloaded with 120 thought-provoking conversation starters, this table topics game helps you understand your children and let them get to know you.
Just relax and have fun! focus on his/her needsput aside work worries and focus only on your child and you when building a healthy & secure relationship.
Take it on your next road trip or airplane ride, and enjoy your loving family moments. Help them build confidence & self-esteem, and let them know they can tell you anything. Make it fun, simple & positive. Sharing laughter & fun together with this interesting car game! Quality time with kidseducate through fun! with this family board games, you can ask questions then listen carefully to their answers. There is no correct answer and no judgment.
5. Letz Talk #ad
Letz Talk Conversation Cards for Kids, Helpful Learning Conversation Card Game for Kids- Confidence Building Learning Resource, 60 Cards Included Ages 5-8 #adLetz Talk #ad
- Improve confidence and self-esteem: these communication cards not only help improve confidence, self-esteem and self-growth but can be used as a social skills game as it also promotes a kids ability to listen and provide constructive feedback when cards are used in a group setting. Use anytime and anywhere: an absolute road trip essential! great car game, connect, camping game or can be played anywhere else you want to connect with a child.
A perfect addition to your homeschool supplies or speech therapy materials. The perfect family game night card game to enjoy, and have fun with your little ones. Ask a confidence-building question to get the conversation started.
The letztalk learning game contains 60 age-appropriate thought-provoking conversation starters for kids to get them talking! Great asperger and Autism learning material. Teachers have found that letzTalk is a great learning resource which offers intriguing topics their students can journal or write essays about and discuss in class.
Great christmas gift for kids: give the gift of great relationships to your family, student or grandchild with LetzTalk! Makes a great stocking stuffer the kids can use Christmas morning! These Conversation Cards can be used as a two person game, family game or classroom game. Allow them to share their thoughts, feelings, and dreams with these cards. Therapists and counsellors are able to utilize this tool in therapy sessions as a discussion starter. Great for school and home: kids can respond to question cards verbally or as a writing prompt.
|Brand||Letz Talk #ad|
|Manufacturer||Letz Talk #ad|
6. OUR MOMENTS #ad
OUR MOMENTS Kids: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Parent-Child Relationship Building, Fun Car Travel, Road Trip & Home Card Questions Game for Healthy Loving Family Development #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- Improve your listening skills - ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. They will learn this by the discussions you have around the questions in this game. Get them talking and the rest will follow - this game is based on the principle of adult guided discussion.
Put aside work worries and focus only on your child and you as you build a healthy and secure relationship. Talk about it. Order 2 or more to qualify for FREE SHIPPING Today.
So many times parents are the last to know - it’s important that your child knows that whatever is happening in their life they can approach Mom or Dad. Educate through fun. This game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends.
This is quality timE enjoy it together! Quality because you'll want to keep using them - 100 question cards printed on 300 gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box. There is no correct answer and no judgment. Buy it now! there is no risk. This instills confidence and self-esteem. Open the door and they will come to you. Make it fun, upbeat, simple and positive.
7. Mind Brain Parenting #ad
Created by Harvard Educators, 52 Essential Conversations: The Life Skills Card Game for Children and Adults, Builds Social Emotional, Critical Thinking, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills #adMind Brain Parenting #ad
- Supports single player reflective journaling prompt and multiple player modes to strengthen communications and relationships. Ivy-league researched. Youth approved. 100+ thought-provoking prompts & fun questions in 52 cards that build competencies in Self-Awareness, Equity, Responsible Decision-Making, and Diversity, Self Management, Relationship Skills, Social Awareness, and Inclusion.
Positive parenting, pediatricians, outdoors, classroom, and social workers! Portable in a sturdy tin box to use for family vacation from car ride, teachers, therapists, to bedtime reading. Maximize everyday learning & quality time anytime, anywhere.
Card game and tool that builds 21st century skills in social emotional learning, executive function, academic English language arts, empathy, self-confidence, character education, critical thinking, mindfulness, and critical consciousness. Parent tested: winner, colleges, elementary / middle / high schools, and adults! now used in homes, tweens, teens, 2018 PARENTS' CHOICE AWARDS.
Featured by harvard university and CASEL for building essential emotional intelligence and social skills for kids, and therapy in 40+ countries. Recommended by psychologists, counselors, and counseling topics for parents, dinner table, and educators to engage children for academic and life success while supporting mental health. Useful for a lifetime: comes with podcast lessons. Easy directions on how to play any traditional games like a deck of poker card games, as well as beginner-intermediate-mastery modes.
8. TableTopics #ad
TABLETOPICS Family: Questions to Start Great Conversations #adTableTopics #ad
- Questions specially designed to engage kids in the art of conversation. Learn something new about your kids and even yourself. Fun mix of age appropriate questions range from silly to thought-provoking and encourage up-building conversation between parents and kids.
4-inch acrylic cube with 135 questions. Perfect for mealtime or bedtime, use it every day.
9. Poobah #ad
Poobah, The Conversation Game: 250 Cards with Thought-Provoking Conversation Starters and Fun Activities #adPoobah #ad
- Play it any time any place: a portable, family gatherings, game nights, plane trips, car rides, classrooms, camping, tech-free game that is perfect for the dinner table, summer camps…and much more!. Have real, tech-free conversations. The fun and engaging game play provides a relaxed environment where the conversation will flow from start to finish.
Your kids will keep coming back for more. Made by parents for parents: poobah was designed to be a fun parenting resource to strengthen children’s emotional intelligence, listen to different perspectives, share and learn from personal stories, improve confidence and decision making, voice opinions, showcase creativity and role play situations.
Instill confidence in your children.
Players can follow the structured rules to compete against each other to become the Grand Poobah or simply draw cards as perfect icebreakers and conversation starters. Quality time: create moments that matter by having fun and meaningful conversations with the most important people in your life. Deepen your relationships. Learn about yourself and others. Simple game play – get the game rolling in seconds. And be prepared for many laugh-out-loud moments.
10. Arcia #ad
Conversation Starter Game for Kids & Family, Improves Communication & Relationship While Having Fun #adArcia #ad
- How many players? this powerful interactions game can be played with 1 - 15 players and can be played with kids ages 5+. Communicating with your kids can be difficult and surface level questions such as "how was you day" doesn't help build your relationship with them. Help your kids become the best they can be while sharing wisdom with each other.
This game was made with the help of therapists to help kids express their feelings. Perfect gift for parents & kids: whether you're a parent, babysitter, child psychologist or therapist, teacher, this conversation deck game for kids allows you to grow with the kid emotionally and intellectually.
No more awkward small talk: ready up and prepare to have the most fun while learning more about your kids, students or clients. Talk & grow encourages kids to share their feelings, thoughts and dreams without any awkward pauses. Are you ready to bond with your loved ones instead of them being on their electronic phones? Your children / teen will be excited to connect with you during the day or at night after dinner.
This self reflection conversation game was carefully designed to help strengthen relationships by showing kids that they can trust their parents no matter what the topic of conversation is. Perfect tool for family bonding: the fun and silly challenges helps lighten the mood so that your kid doesn't feel pressure to answer so many questions. What's included?: included are 75 conversation starters & 50 challenge cards.