As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. R & R Games #ad
R & R Games Hanabi Card Game #adR & R Games #ad
- 2013 spiele des jahres Game Of The Year. Takes about 20-30 Minutes To Play. For 2-5 Players. 60 hanabi cards, 8 blue clock Tokens, 4 Black Fuse Tokens.
|Brand||R & R Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||R & R Games #ad|
2. R & R Games #ad
R & R Games Hanabi Deluxe II, Mixed Colours #adR & R Games #ad
- In this cooperative game, you can see everyone's tiles except your own! Working together, players must launch a Grand Fireworks Finale! Trouble is, you must give and receive vital information to play tiles in the proper launch sequence.
Light them all to create a dazzling display and avoid a fizzling fiasco! For 2 to 5 players | 25 minutes play time | Ages 8 and up.
|Brand||R & R Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||R & R Games #ad|
3. Coiledspring Games #ad
Coiledspring Games Hanabi Deluxe Board Game #adCoiledspring Games #ad
- Suitable for 2-5 players, aged 8+. Hanabi: deluxe is back with a bang and better than ever! Work together to create dazzling firework displays, But.
There's a catch all the power and rockets are mixed up! Players hold their cards back to front so nobody can see their own cards! Playing time 30 mins.
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
You will never have to play the same game twice. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use.
Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
6. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, monks, farmers, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Average Playtime: 45 minutes. Each role scores points differently, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers.
Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, choosing from tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play.
High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
7. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business. By accruing more ways to produce gems, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power. The average playtime is 30 minutes. As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility.
Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world.
Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, trade routes, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play.
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures. Gift for adults and teens: pandemic is the perfect christmas or birthday gift for anyone who loves a bit of problem solving! A perfect way to bring together friends and family, be sure to check out our full line of Pandemic games! Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
The average playtime is 45 minutes. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world.
Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
9. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Educational Game : I Can Write | Reusable Activity Mats with 2 Dry Erase Markers | Gifts & Preschool Learning for Ages 3-6 #adSkillmatics #ad
- Key skills: problem solving, alphabet and numbers, creative thinking, focus and attention, body parts, reading and comprehension, calendar planning, writing words, colors and shapes, writing.
Reusable activity mats : includes 6 double-sided activity mats, 2 Skilly Billy Dry Erase Markers, 1 Duster Cloth and 1 Skilly Billy Achievement Certificate : All the activity mats come with instructions which are easy to understand.
Learn through play: 14 highly engaging and repeatable activities which build core skills through fun learning methodologies. Happy kids: skillmatics reusable activity mats ensure kids have fun while they learn key concepts.
It is also ideal for children to bond with their friends and family. Fun educational game : Truly innovative content which is age appropriate, skill oriented and infinitely engaging for young learners. Key learning outcomes: Patterns and strokes, creating sentences.
10. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|