As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, Horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, which creates a different experience every time.
Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away. Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, Dracula, the invisible Man, the Wolfman, the Mummy, the bride of Frankenstein, and the creature from the black Lagoon.
Makes a great gift - horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season! What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 3 dice, fabric bag, 7 sculpted miniatures, 17 paper movers and Bases, 75 cards, 6 placards and instructions.
2. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: American Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Includes rules for solo gameplay. Innovative, easy-to-learn game play with scalable difficulty. Work together to save the town from classic cryptids: Bigfoot, the Ozark Howler, the Jersey Devil, Mothman, the Chupacabra, and the Banshee of the Badlands.
Each unique monster requires different strategies and tactics to be defeated. Includes handsome, high-quality sculpted miniatures of each cryptid.
3. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. You will never have to play the same game twice. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
4. Stonemaier Games #ad
Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Plays in 40-70 minutes. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
5. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
6. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. The winner is the player with the most points.
High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities.
Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
7. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Gift for adults and teens: pandemic is the perfect christmas or birthday gift for anyone who loves a bit of problem solving! A perfect way to bring together friends and family, be sure to check out our full line of Pandemic games! Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
9. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Complex and thematic cooperative game. Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes.
10. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. For 1-4 players.
60-120 minute playing time. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn. Ages 14+.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|