As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edupress #ad
Edupress Math Noodlers Game, Grades 2-3 EP62350 #adEdupress #ad
- Great for group play or for use in centers. Package weight : 0816 kilograms. Country of Origin: China. Supports title 1.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Counting Game, Easter Toys, Ages 7+, Money Recognition, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Easter Gifts for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Play money for kids: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter. Easter Games! Play money: includes game board with spinner, markers, 100 plastic coins, play bills, and dice.
Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Homeschool or class games: 2-4 players. Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play.
3. Educational Insights #ad
Math Games, Practice Math Facts, Educational Insights Math Slam, Ages 5+, Addition/Subtraction #adEducational Insights #ad
- Incorrectly answered questions are recycled until they're answered correctly, flashing lights, ensuring mastery and comprehension. Fun way to learn math: master critical, foundational math skills the fun way! Math Slam will engage kids to learn their math facts and challenge them to better their score everytime.
Features volume control and headphone jack. Timed games with cool sound effects: each game is timed with 13 questions.
How to play: read the question, jam to the beat, scan the possible answers, and QUICK! Slam the button with the correct answer. Portable & travel friendly: take math slam on the go and have them practice their math facts in the car, airplane, or doctor's office.
Increasingly difficult levels, and fun sound effects keep kids engaged and slammin' for more. Requires 3 C batteries not included. 5 different math games: includes 5 fun math games with 4 challenging levels of play that teach number order, subtraction, algebraic addition, addition, and triple addition and subtraction.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Speech, Writing #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
5. Melon Rind #ad
Adding to 12 Card Game for Kids Ages 7 and up, Melon Rind Check The Oven! Math Game #adMelon Rind #ad
- Game-changing fun : a hilarious game of bluffing where kids develop confidence and solid math skills! Players use strategy, humor and logic to accumulate cards adding to 12.
Players are dealt cards and take turns requesting specific bakery treat cards from the group. Contents: 48 colorful cards and illustrated rules. Easy to learn: the object of the game is to collect the most sets of 12 while avoiding the Dropped Pie cards.
If they don't, they bluff. Opponents provide what is requested if they have it. A great poker face, ages 7+, strategy and math skills are all you need to master this game! Fun for all: 3-6 players, 15 minutes.
6. Melon Rind #ad
Adding to 100 Math Game for Kids Ages 8 and up, Melon Rind Clumsy Thief Money Game #adMelon Rind #ad
- The player with the most money wins! Award winning: we're proud of our many awards! winning them encourages us to create more wonderful things. Every player has fun as cards are constantly changing hands! Easy to learn: players look at their dealt hand for any two cards that add to $100 to make money stacks.
All players are actively adding and snatching. Thief cards also snatch stacks. Game-changing fun : a hilarious game of give and take where kids develop confidence and solid math skills.
Contents: 93 colorful cards and illustrated rules. Jail cards stop Thief cards. Money stacks can be taken from other players if a player has a card in his hand that makes $100 when added to the top card of an opponent's stack. Awards range from: the parents' choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Academics' Choice Award and many more. Fun for all: 3-6 players, ages 8+, 15 minutes.
|Brand||Melon Rind #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melon Rind #ad|
7. Proof! #ad
The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game #adProof! #ad
- Takes just 15 minutes to play. So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan.
Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Practice multiplication, addition, subtraction, division, and square roots.
Improve mental math skills. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Fast-paced, families, fun math game loved by teachers, kids, and grown-ups alike. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Teacher's choice gold award winner. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 7+, Math Games for Kindergarten, Basic Math Skills, Learning Resources Head Full Of Numbers, 13 Piece Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build math skills through game play. Fun for ages 7+. Enhances addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division practice. Dice feature numbers 0-9 for comprehensive math practice using all operations. Set the timer and create as many unique, correct equations as possible.
9. Learning Resources #ad
3 Difficulty Levels, Learning Resources Minute Math Electronic Flash Card, Ages 6+, Early Algebra Skills, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Encourages practice of operations add/subtract or multiply/divide and early algebraic skills related to equations and the commutative property. Provides positive, corrective feedback—both visual and auditory.
Offers a 60–second timed mode and a low–pressure untimed mode, plus 3 levels of difficulty. Reinforces arts of the equation through color–coded screen frames. Homeschool supplies for ages 6+.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
10. Melon Rind #ad
Melon Rind Clumsy Thief in The Candy Shop Math Game- Adding to 20 Card Game for Kids Ages 8 and up #adMelon Rind #ad
- Contents: 93 colorful cards and illustrated rules. Every player has fun as cards are constantly changing hands! Easy to learn: players look at their dealt hand for any two cards that add to 20 to make candy stacks.
The player with the most candy cards wins! Award winning: we're proud of our many awards! winning them encourages us to create more wonderful things.
Candy stacks can also be taken from other players if a player has a card in his hand that makes 20 when added to the top card of an opponent's stack. Thief cards take candy stacks.
Jail cards stop Thief cards. Awards range from: the parents' choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Academics' Choice Award and many more. Game-changing fun : a hilarious game of give and take where kids develop confidence and solid math skills. Fun for all: 3-6 players, ages 8+, 15 minutes. All players are actively adding and snatching.
|Brand||Melon Rind #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melon Rind #ad|