As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. The average playtime is 60 minutes. You will never have to play the same game twice.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14+. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 1 scorepad, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece game trayz custom tray, 26 bonus cards and 16 Automa cards, and 3 rulebooks.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
3. CMON #ad
Blood Rage Board Game Core Box | Strategy Game | Viking Fantasy Board Game | Tabletop Miniatures Battle Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 60-90 Mins | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Battle for glory: blood rage is an all-out brawl. Players fight for control of ancient Viking territories, and complete valuable quests. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling tabletop miniatures game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Players must choose their strategies carefully during the draft phase but also be ready to adapt and react to their opponents’ strategies as the action phase unfolds. Strategy board game: blood rage offers enough depth to keep any strategic player entertained while also allowing more casual players an amazing gameplay experience.
Custom clans: players start with the same abilities, they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, but throughout the game, creating their own strengths and strategies. Amazing figures and breathtaking art: from the different clans, to the ships, to the legendary monsters, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed.
Only the player who earns the most Glory will be victorious. Each age, summon monsters from Norse legends, players draft cards to create their hands and spend Rage to execute their actions and their enemies. The game features stunning artwork that immerses players in a world steeped in Norse mythology and Viking folklore. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
4. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Ages 14+. Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
60-120 minute playing time. For 1-4 players.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
5. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
6. Renegade Game Studios #ad
The Search for Planet X #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Players take on the role of astronomers, participating in this real scientific investigation. Use the app results and the logic rules to find objects, publish theories, and deduce where Planet X must be.
Created for 1-4 astronomers, ages 13+, to discover in 60-75 min. Use the free companion app to survey for objects and take other actions.
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Cosmic Encounter 42nd Anniversary Edition Board Game | Strategy Game | Sci-Fi Exploration Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 3-5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- But if you fail, you will fall into the black abyss of space! Highly variable: every game of cosmic encounter is different and the tables can turn in an instant. Forge your alliances, negotiation, outwit your enemies and spread your colonies across the galaxy! Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling sci-fi adventure game is made for 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
By establishing colonies on five planets beyond the reaches of your home system, you will safeguard the future of your species and earn victory.
Sci-fi adventure game: this game of interstellar exploration, and conflict invites players to lead their own unique alien civilizations as they seek to spread across the stars. Build a galactic empire: in the depths of space, the aliens of the Cosmos vie with each other for control of the universe.
Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. Alliances form and shift from moment to moment, while cataclysmic battles send starships screaming into the warp. Cosmic combos increase game customization with themed matchups for any number of players. A new species joins the classic alien lineup to help ensure no two games are ever the same. Strategy game: every planet is ruled by someone and the only way to expand your cosmic colonies is through either diplomacy or war.
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components. Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition.
With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Mecatol rex, the jewel of galactic civilization, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy.
Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. The galaxy stirs once more, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade.
Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, uncertain allegiances, trade, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, and political dominance. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
9. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg #adCMYK #ad
- A delightful game of brewing potions, pushing your luck, and explosions. It is silly, it is exciting, and it is F-U-N fun. Meeple Mountain. A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica. One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down.
10. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes.
Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|