As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MÖBI #ad
Classic and Popular Educational Math Equation Card Games for Preschool Boys and Girls, Elementary Kids and Families of all Ages, Toddlers, MOBI Fast Fun Numerical Tile Game #adMÖBI #ad
- What it does: works to balance, sequential thought, build and improve early brain skills in arithmetic, recognition & identification, cooperative play, focus & attention, visual processing, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills. What's included: möbi is packed in a cute blue whale pouch kit that includes 162 square tiles and simple instructions.
Objective: help build confidence and social skills in children but engages the entire family young and old by teaching and reinforcing basic math skills in a cool entertaining game setting.
Intended use: recommended ages 6 years and older but game is made for absolutely everyone! Designed for solo or group play for up to 6 players. The goal of the game is to make math equations quick and connect the tiles in a crossword style grid first to be the miraculous winner.
In addition to an easy and great education, Mobi will add hours of gaming for the whole family! It's perfect for home, travel, school or therapy centers and can be played on any flat space young learners sit to play. Parents and teachers will love this for beginner’s. How to play: interesting strategy game that challenges children and adults to play with and love numbers.
2. Möbi Games Inc. #ad
Classic & Popular Educational Math Equation Card Games for Preschool Boys & Girls, Elementary Kids All Ages, Toddlers, MOBI Kids Numerical Tile Game #adMöbi Games Inc. #ad
- Includes activity booklet full of mini games that offers step by step strategy towards game play. Parents and teachers will love this for beginner’s. Genius! Each toy set contains the exact same numbers. What's included: packed in light blue and green whale pouch bag that includes 86 square tiles and instructions.
It's designed for solo or group play up to 4 players and will provide hours of fun for the whole family! It's perfect for home, school, or travel and can be played anywhere with a flat surface! The first player to connect all their number tiles wins! What it does: works to balance, build and improve early brain skills in arithmetic, recognition & identification, sequential thought, hand-eye coordination, cooperative play, focus & attention, visual processing, and fine motor skills.
Great motivation for learning! Intended use: recommended for ages 4 years & up. How to play: each player selects one set of number tiles. Objective: help build confidence and social skills in children but engages the entire family young and old by teaching and reinforcing basic math skills in a cool entertaining game setting. Players then connect their number tiles to form equations using operation tiles.
3. Think Fun #ad
Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up, One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, Parents' Choice Award, aSTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
4. MindWare #ad
Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in game choices, Including 3 Tiles Each Of 36 Possible Color Symbol Combinations, Strategical Planning, qwirkle is the perfect game to hone player'S Tactical Maneuvers, And Forward Thinking.
Will you see the monolithic Move That Catapults You Into First Place. However, the ability to build complex Combinations Will Keep Children Interested And Engaged, And Challenge Them Mentally. Family favorite: qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, from children to adults.
Plan, win, allowing young children and older Individuals Alike To Develop And Hone Their Spacial Recognition, And Learn Simultaneously. Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, planning, and problem Solving Skills.
The rules of the game are basic: simply build Lines By Matching Tiles Based On Either Color Or Shape, And Score Points For Doing So. It only takes a few moments to explain, as it can involve a wide range Of Ages, So New Players Such As Extended Family Or Your Child'S Play Dates Can Jump Right In And Play. Easy to follow rules: an engaging game with easy to follow rules, qwirkle is great for younger players.
5. hand2mind #ad
Numberblocks Toys, 100 NumberBlocks Cubes, Homeschool Supplies, 30 Numberblocks Activities Linked to TV Episodes, hand2mind Numberblocks MathLink Cubes 1-10 Activity Set, Stem Toys, Math Cubes #adhand2mind #ad
- Numberblocks as seen on tv: friendly tv series numberblocks, brings math learning to life with Numberblocks MathLink Cubes! Numberblocks meets linking cubes: Children see how numbers really work as they build their own Numberblocks from One to Ten, an award winning show from BBC, by connecting them with classic mathlink cubes.
Perfect numberblocks toys: each set can build all the friendly characters from Numberblocks so you can follow along with the show, or play on your own! Play along with numberblocks episodes: Each of the 30 Numberblocks math learning activities are linked to the episodes on TV.
Packed with fun filled activities: each set includes 100 mathlink numberblocks Cubes, 59 faceplates, 15 double-sided Write 'N' Wipe Activity Cards, 54 stickers, 11 numberlings, 11 character cards, 1 stand for zero and 1 activity guide.
6. Bananagrams #ad
Bananagrams: Multi-Award-Winning Word Game #adBananagrams #ad
- 1-8 players. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while traveling.
Please note – contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Makes a great gift – bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
Great for travel – bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. Fun for everyone – gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas. Entertaining and educational – while this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational.
|Part Number||1295 Banagrams|
7. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
8. PicassoTiles #ad
Educational, PicassoTiles 60 Piece Set 60pcs Magnet Building Tiles Clear Magnetic 3D Building Blocks Construction Playboards, Creativity beyond Imagination, Recreational, Inspirational, Conventional #adPicassoTiles #ad
- Learning is fun - encourage creativity which is the key factor to success in today's ever-changing environments. Fun and entertaining, perfect educational presents for school age children that will never go out of style.
Easy to construct and easy to put away for storage. Bonding by playing - entertaining for single or multiple parties and feel the sense of achievement together. PicassoTiles in colossal styles. Creativity beyond imagination - magnet building Tiles Clear 3D color Magnetic Building Blocks Playboards for preschool, pretend play and more.
Dream big & build big - no limitations, scalable to build as big as desired by adding more pieces to create the master piece.
Children can acquire strong sense of color, geometrical shapes including 3D forms numbers counts, magnetic polarities & architectural design at early age. Learning by playing - never too early to start developing kids creativity. Suitable for all ages 3+ and up by one party of in groups a great way to spend quality time with the family and love ones.
9. Osmo #ad
Communication Skills & Math, Learning Game, Pizza Co Game., For iPad or Fire Tablet Osmo Base Required, Ages 5-12, STEM Toy, Osmo #adOsmo #ad
- The minimum ioS version needed is iOS 11. What's in the box: pizza/tray, money tiles, Toppings, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Game is designed for beginner to expert levels.
Osmo is magic: fun-filled & an ipad or fire tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & award winning learning games. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
Compatibility for ipad & 10th gen, ipad air 4-5, ipad pro 11-inch & fire tablet: compatible ipads: all ipads except generation 1-4 and ipad mini 1. Osmo base and ipad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
Children interact with actual hand held pieces & actions to life No WiFi necessary for game play. Compatible fire tablets: fire 7 9th gen, required for the: Fire HD 8 10th Gen & Fire HD 10 11th Gen. Age & capability: ages 5-12+. Teaching: make pizza for customers, fractions, & learn the profitability of your business. Additional game concepts include: Addition, collect payment & make change dollars/coins, Subtraction, mental math, design and communication skills Pizza Co.
|Part Number||Osmo Pizza Co. Game (2017)|
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
10. The Happy Puzzle Company #ad
The Genius Square – Game of The Year Award Winner! 60000+ Solutions STEM Puzzle Game! Roll The Dice & Race Your Opponent to Fill The Grid by Using Different Shapes! Promotes Problem Solving Training #adThe Happy Puzzle Company #ad
- Race to fill every other space on the grid! speed up your brain and hands! who'll win?! share the joy with someone, or enjoy alone: you can rack your brains against friends and family to see who fill out all the spaces first! Or you can challenge yourself against the clock! Either way… be the GENIUS one! Find that one solution…or more than one?: this board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Some are very easy, and some are much harder.
Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one? Game of the year: product of the year / educational product of the year / top toy award winners! well-made table game that includes 2 grids, 2 sets of 7 blockers, and 2 sets of 9 colored shapes.
Roll the seven dice together and place a blocker in each of the co-ordinates that appear on the faces.
Easy to learn, be fast to win: promotes problem solving and motor manipulation skill training. 60, location of the blockers, 000+ possibilities in the box: stem puzzle game with the combination of dice, and set of color shapes, there are 62, 208 POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS in the 6X6 grid! Think about it… what is the possibility you will beat your opponent? Now. Easy to travel with, 7 dice, easy to teach and learn, and simply enjoy the time! This puzzle game is SIMPLY GENIUS!.