As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Early Phonics Game, Ages 4+, Grades PreK+, Alphabet Recognition, 8 Pop Cards, ABCs, Learning Resources Pop for Letters #adLearning Resources #ad
- Pop set includes includes 100 die cut popcorn cards uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go. Box measures 3"l x 3"w x 6. 25"h, fun for ages 4 and up.
2. GAMENOTE #ad
520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Swat Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom, Gamenote Sight Words Game #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. More words, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Build spelling, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game.
Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Great teaching tool: activity guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box with a portable storage bag easy to collect all pieces.
See it, say it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players.
Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. Perfect classroom group & family game. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, Kindergarten, 1st, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
3. ALIANFLY #ad
Autism Learning Materials and Tracing Coloring Book, Preschool Learning Activities Educational Games, Toddler Prek Handwriting Practice Activity Writing Learning Toys Montessori Busy Book for Kids #adALIANFLY #ad
- Preschool toddlers tracing workbook helps toddlers to learn while playing. Fun & easy educational toys: our preschool workbook come with a nice gift box. Also is useful as a busy or quiet book. Great toddler learning activities: learning & education toys are made to improve motor skills, identification, memorization, cognitive skills, basic literacy, perceive colors, and hand-eye coordination including children with autism and children with speech development delays autism learning materials.
Such as birthday Gifts, share and help each other. The learn to write workbook is easy to wipe, including improving children's letter recognition, and word formation, the children complete the entire game system independently.
Best gift for boys and girls: this alphabet learning educational toy set makes an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 6.
This preschool handwriting practice book is multi-functional, and visual perception. Learning resources with lines, alphabet game. The toddler activity book also provides a great opportunity to play, Perfect Gifts for Christmas, Homeschool. Parents can participate in toddler activities to help them read and understand, and enhance logical knowledge. Early educational preschool learning games: we designed 10 themes dry erase letter and number tracing workbook toys for toddler ages 3, Letters A-Z, etc. Weather, letter case match, 4, and 6 years old.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Learn to Read Preschool Workbook, Ages 3+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Learn Pre-K Reading #adEducational Insights #ad
- Everything you need for preschool reading: this set includes an interactive electronic pen and a spiral-bound book with 50 pages of reading readiness activities, including a skills review. Leveled questions cover a variety of Pre-K reading readiness skills, including letter recognition, rhyming and phonics, early comprehension and more.
Confidence building: immediate audio sound effects and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Book includes reward stickers to track progress and celebrate success.
Sounds can be muted. Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses. Make reading skills practice way more fun! practicing and mastering preschool reading readiness skills is much more fun with the Hot Dots Light-Up Interactive Pen! Kids press the pen to answer 50 pages of age-appropriate reading activities and receive immediate audio-visual feedback.
Hot dots pen also lights up green for correct responses and lights up red for incorrect answers. Get ready for school - at home: the hot dots let's Learn Pre-K Reading Set is the perfect way to introduce and practice foundational reading readiness skills at home and on the go. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries. Batteries not included.
5. Aitbay #ad
Frog Balance Counting Toys for Boys & Girls Educational Number Toy Fun Children's Gift STEM Learning Age 3+ 63 PCS, Aitbay Cool Math Game #adAitbay #ad
- They are carefully carved without burrs, durable and long-time use. It is an ideal teaching tool for parents, school, families, great for encouraging and reinforcing multi-dimensional learning at home, and teachers, nursery during tutoring session.
What you get: the frog balance scale set come with 30 double-sided cards, 1 frog scale, 2 weighing plates, digital modal 1-10, 19 small frog figurines, 1 base and an instruction manual.1
100% satisfaction: if anything goes wrong with frog math education toys, please contact us immediately, we will try our best to make it right for you! Add the cart and join our game now! Creative counting toys: the math counting toys with cute frog shape can stimulate kid's curiosity.
Interactive learning: frog stem toy is perfect for children ages 3 and up. Building up children's interest in study through game. Safety material: the frog balance toys are made of abs which is safe, non-toxic and tasteless. While playing safely, the rich color also can enhance children's cognitive ability.
6. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It!, Award Winning Toys, Preschool Learning Toys, Counting, 30 Piece Self-Correcting Number & Learn to Count Puzzle #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making it ideal for both independent play and playing together. Ideal preparation for school: the puzzles are a perfect introduction to the early math skills they will encounter at school. Designed to introduce counting and encourage early math skills, the colorful illustrations help your child learn to count in a relaxed and fun way.
Develop early math skills: the fun puzzle pairs make it easy and fun to develop mathematical abilities and practice counting skills.
30 puzzle pairs: this bright collection of two-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to jigsaw puzzles. They also strengthen the child’s developing concentration skills and build focus, which will help them with the transition into education.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills. This is a fun way to introduce the idea of counting. Boost confidence and self-esteem: the combination of pictures and numbers makes the puzzles an ideal way to encourage and boost confidence in young children. The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together.
7. The Fidget Game #ad
Popping Mats & Dice, The Fidget Game Learn to Read in Weeks Master 220 High-Frequency Dolch Sight Words Curriculum-Appropriate for Pre-K to Grade 3 #adThe Fidget Game #ad
- This game can help your child recognize, spell, read, pronounce, and master these high-frequency words from the Dolch list. Packet of cards for each grade level – the fidget game consists of 220 service words broken down per level from pre-k to grade 3 following the US common core standards. When mastery of these sight words is achieved, therefore, mastering these words is a critical goal in education.
The fidget game offers a worthwhile activity that can effectively limit screen time. Each grade level comes with a storage box to teach your children a good habit of packing away their things to maintain a tidy space. The fidget game is an interactive educational toy that can accommodate multiple players, including the parents! Sturdy and durable – the fidget game catches your child’s attention with its brightly colored flashcards that are solid and easy to handle, even for young kids.
This innovative game effectively incorporates fun with learning. Makes learning fun and exciting – no matter how hard parents try, some kids can’t help but associate studying with boring desk work.
Perfect for homeschooling families or for young kids who are just starting to learn how to read. Learn to read in weeks – created by a kindergarten teacher devoted to exploring fun ways to teach reading to young kids, The Fidget Game aims to teach curriculum-appropriate Dolch words or sight words from Pre-K to Grade 3 kids. Educational gift idea – give a child the gift of learning for any occasion with The Fidget Game. Sight words in these packets include verbs, adverbs, pronouns, adjectives, prepositions, kids can focus on reading comprehension.
8. BOHS #ad
BOHS Literacy Wiz Fun Game, Upper Case Sight Words, 60 Flash Cards, Preschool Language Learning Educational Toys #adBOHS #ad
- Tons of fun - your kid can play this game alone, or taking turns to play with a sibling or friend, the one who spells correctly keep the card, cover word with the flap, the one keeps the most cards wins. This could keep the kids busy for hours in educational time. With the aid of the picture cards, spelling, word building, the child gains an important understanding of the mechanics of vocabulary by putting the tiles together to form a word.
Fine motor skills - by griping and putting the letter tiles on the tray, it also indirectly prepares the student to write when he or she begins to adjust his or her fingers with the pliers grip, which is later used to hold the pen. For english language beginners - including letter recognition, which offer a hint as to the meaning of the word being formed, and basic vocabulary for English language beginners.
Package content - 1 tray, 52 letter cubes, packed in pizza box package, 60 double sides printed Cards/120 Words, easy storage in or after playing. Independent playing - Kids can play this game independently, parent could earn a much-needed break. Autism learning materials- working towards creating each word and match it with the card helps your child develop their concentration and memory skills, preparing them the essential skills for future academic success.
Hand-eye-coordination - because children not just using eyesight but also phsical motion, it improves their hand-eye coordination skills. Letters recognition - by griping and putting the letters, sounding out the letters, children get to memorize the alphabetic letters. Easy to hard spelling - by switching the flap, cover the word on the card with the flap later, just putting letters tiles by following the word on the card, there are two modes to spell the words: at the beginning, to check if the children could spell out by himself.
9. Learning Resources #ad
4 Games in 1, ABC Games for Toddlers, Math for Preschoolers, Alphabet Learning Games, Ages 3+ Toddler Learning Toys, Preschool Games, Learning Resources Goodie Games ABC Cookies #adLearning Resources #ad
- Letters game: Support language development and creative thinking with imaginative play. 4 fun games in 1. Develop: teach the alphabet, beginning sounds, letter recognition, CVC word building, and early vocabulary.
42-piece set: set includes 42 plastic letter-shaped cookies, 45 double-sided cards, plastic storage jar, 2 spinners, and activity guide.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, birthdays, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
10. LeapFrog #ad
LeapFrog LeapLand Adventures #adLeapFrog #ad
- Choose between two characters to explore replayable game levels; save unique game progress for up to 5 players. Kids can explore 150+ learning items at their own pace by playing the educational content in the Learning Center.
Insert the hdmi game stick and usb power cable into the TV and start playing immediately using the wireless controller; no downloads or account setup required.
Intended for ages 3+ years; requires 2 AA batteries; batteries not included. This video game for early learners takes kids on a quest for keys to unlock Clever Castle while exploring letters, numbers, shapes and colors.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|