As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES: Sight Words Level 1 Bingo Game, For Ages 5 and Up, 2 to 36 Players, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn, Play 6 Different Ways, Great for Classrooms and At Home #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- For ages 5 and up. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. It is a high quality product. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. The brand of the product is foamies. Ideal for teaching.
2. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Children's Reading Educational Flash Cards, Learning Dolch's Fry's Words Lists, Learn to Read Vocabulary for Preschool Kids Kindergarten First Grade, Sight Word Bingo Game Level 1 and Level 2 #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- Your child will master 108 high frequency words - recognize Read and Spell Common Sight Words; Supercharge their Reading Progress and Literacy; Fun Motivating Challenges ensure Vocab Study and Practice is an Engaging Enjoyable activity. Play in the classroom and on family game night - 2 to 24 players; can be played 1-on-1, in big groups or as a whole class; Super Easy to Use and Play Independently, Children love calling out the words and are eager to win and shout BINGO!! A winning gift for 4-8 year olds boys and girls - the blue level 1 game has 54 of the most Simple Common Words to Read for Pre K and Kindergarteners; The Red Level 2 Game has 54 Sight Words from Dolch Fry Word List for Kindergarten and First Graders.
Sight words bingo made to last - thick long lasting premium Cards; Die-cut with Rounded Corners and Waterproof Coating; Strong and Resistant to Grubby hands; No need to rip and tear up flimsy corrugated paper cards yourself. Entertains and educates! - more dimensions to gameplay to ensure greater difficulty, more interesting challenges and way more fun! Contains Two Difficulty Levels, Twemoji tokens and Cover Challenges which ask learner to analyse and use target words.
3. Trend Enterprises #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES: Sight Words Level 2 Bingo Game, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn, 2 to 36 Players, Great for Classrooms and At Home, Play 6 Different Ways, For Ages 5 and Up #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Practice reading with 60 words from common vocabulary lists. Unique, six-way format adapts to a variety of skill levels. Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 200 chips, and a sturdy storage box. Ideal for teaching: pre-Kindergarten to 4th Grade Ages 5 to 10 .
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Sight Words Bingo Games—Learning Tools for Kindergarten and First Grade Reading Skills, Double-Sided Language, Vocabulary Building Game Cards 1.75 inches tall #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Each side of the answer mat features a different skill which they can use to check for accuracy and claim winners. What’s included: this learning tool includes 36 9-inch x 7. 5-inch sight word bingo game cards, 720 tokens, and 100 calling cards for 3-36 players.
The set also includes a double-sided answer mat and a game guide. Multi-purpose learning tool: combining the classic interactive game of bingo with essential sight words necessary for reading success, Sight Words Bingo makes practicing high-frequency words fun and easy for all early learners.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
How it works: perfect for use with the entire class or small-group instruction, each bingo game board is double-sided to provide additional practice identifying 200 common words used in everyday writing. Working together: parents and teachers work alongside kids using the caller cards to engage students in sight word association.
5. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL545 Sight Word Bingo #adJunior Learning #ad
- Word matching game for teaching the most common 36 sight words. Hands on and fun. Colorful, bold images used throughout. Contains 4 boards and 36 cards. Teacher/student learning or play with friends.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
6. GAMENOTE #ad
46Fish, Level 5 Educational Brain Games 46, Gamenote Sight Words Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game, Phonic Games for Kids Ages 3-9 Pre K to 3rd Grade, Dolch Sight Words Level 1 #adGAMENOTE #ad
- See it, catch it: call out one word, say it, player who catch the corresponding fish can keep it and the one who win the most fish win the game at last. It's also a great teaching tool to develop your kids hand and eye-coordination as well as their motor skills.
Perfect gift for kids: great birthday / holiday / Christmas / halloween / Easter gift for kids age 3 to 9 Pre K to 3rd Grade. Good-quality material: this fishing toy is made of high quality, natural solid wood, Good for Children.
Can be used as home school or classroom teaching materials. Sight word fishing game: build reading, spelling, and vocabulary skills Through playing this game. What's included: 46 most common dolch sight words wooden fish in 5 colors Red, Blue, Orange, Green and Purple, 2 Wooden Magnetic Fishing Poles and 1 Fishing Pond. Strong and durable magnet, easy to catch the fish.
7. Trend Enterprises #ad
Help With Reading for Preschool & Up | Interactive Play for Large or Small Groups, TREND ENTERPRISES Bingo Educational Learning Games for Kids Learning Cards Set of 3 | Number, Alphabet & Sight Words #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- This isn’t just for children, pronunciation and master their ABCs in English. The answers might seem easy to older kids or adults than to a young learner but luck still makes play exciting for everyone. Older siblings love to help or teach your toddler or preschool read their cards and search for a match – the teamwork is priceless! Make learning personalized by playing rounds to master numbers from 0 to 20! Superb learning tools for your child's development.
Blend education with excitement: studying can be boring and repetitive specially for children. Bingo educational playing cards flashcards toy is a great game to play! everyone loves the excitement when an item is called then someone says, “BINGO!” - Anybody can win the game! Keeps everyone engaged for hours! Interactive, all ages can play together: each kit includes enough supplies for up to 36 players, Game play easily adapts to different ages and abilities so everyone can enjoy many rounds together.
Play many rounds to learn uppercase and lowercase letters from A to Z and build valuable pre-reading skills.
Numbers bingo game: learning numbers for preschoolers is easier when they find and match each number to the number word or numeral called. The interactive play gets kids excited by matching each written sight word to the word called. Alphabet bingo game: a great classroom or family bingo game for ages 4 to adult, it is also a great activity for language learners of any age to learn alphabet sounds, your preschooler learns to find and match each letter pair to those called in this alphabet flash cards. Sight words level 1 bingo game: this is good for 5 year olds to adult. What great way to embark on their learning path by turning it into a fun experience.
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Sight Words, 8 Two-Sided Wipe-Off Cards, Initial Consonants, TREND ENTERPRISES: Wipe-Off Bingo, Play 6 Different Ways, 2to 8 Players, Rhyming, For Ages 4 and Up, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Variety and visual interest to keep kids engaged. Reusable, color-coded cards. 3 games per set. Toy, tillywig, National Parent Center 2013. 8 two-sided cards per game. Award winning! dr.
9. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
2 to 36 Players, Play 8 Different Ways, For Ages 9 and Up, TREND ENTERPRISES: Parts of Speech Bingo Game, Great for Classrooms and At Home, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Players learn to identify and define eight parts of speech traditional 5 x 5 grid format can be played eight ways to meet the needs of learners of all abilities Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 700 chips, and a sturdy storage box Fun for large or small group use Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 8th Grade Ages 8 to 13.
10. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Sentence Building for Kids, Writing, and Language Practice, Speech, Educational Games for Kids Ages 5+ 86 pc, Sight Word Builder Literary Resource for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.