As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Chalk and Chuckles #ad
Sing and Dance. Stacking Board Game for Preschool Kids, Social Emotional Skills Development, Chalk and Chuckles Stack a Cake First Game Ages 2+ Roll and Play #adChalk and Chuckles #ad
- Explore the picture blocks- Count, stacking, and shapes. Practice social skills and learn simple rules. Roll the dice- sing a song, give a hug, or dance away. Fun family playtime-stack a cake- it’s the bears birthday party! play to stack the blocks before he gets home.
Best cooperative games for kids. Toddler learning activities ages 2-4- includes their favorites- nesting, colors, animals, Recognise numbers, and storytelling.
Educational toys for 3 year old- kids will learn to connect and will develop language skills and problem-solving. Nurture happy children with confidence and self-esteem.
Move ahead when you roll a Bear. Autism learning materials: suitable for use in Speech therapy, Early Childhood Education and Intervention activities, Special Education Classrooms, Preschool, and Kindergarten. Great birthday, Christmas gifts for 3 year old girls and boys. Popular with teachers, speech therapists: Develops joint attention, visual, and motor skills.
2. Chalk and Chuckles #ad
Chalk and Chuckles Caring Cats Kindness Around Town, 6 and up Years Social Emotional Learning Toy, Making Kindness Easy for Kids Ages 6-12 Years Old, Family Board Game #adChalk and Chuckles #ad
- Kids love to win together as they race to beat the Mean Mouse. Includes a competitive game play. Collect charms by suggesting appropriate responses. Gift for boys and girls 6 and up- thoughtful gifts for christmas, Birthdays and special occasions.
Cooperative game: easy to play. Use at home, counseling or for building a classroom community. No reading required. Be creative and play. Respond to situation picture cards.
Skill development- expressive language, therapy, cognitive and Relationship Skills, and Problem Solving. Kids have fun coming up with stories. Play with friends and families. Can be adapted for younger children.
Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence- earn 5 charms by using the cats' attributes to help out in different situations. Builds kids confidence and comfort in giving their own answers. Best for parents, therapists, teachers and counselors- discuss positive behaviors and actions in social situations- helping, sharing, thoughtfulness and kind words. A social skills Game to talk about emotions and spreading kindness.
3. da Vinci's Room #ad
A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions, Don't Go Bananas #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Helping build social skills along with working on emotions. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay. Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home.
Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. 2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group.
Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, sadness, worry, fear and jealousy. Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile. Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile. Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards.
4. Didax #ad
6 Board Games, Didax 500063 Social Skills Group Activities #adDidax #ad
- Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills. Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills. Ideal for use in small groups.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
5. Therapy U #ad
A Game That Develops Mindfulness, Self Awareness, Head Rush, Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, and Communication #adTherapy U #ad
- Made in the usa: 108 cards, 3+ players, Ages 12+. Each game has been carefully crafted to assist players in improving social skills, teens, our mission is to provide tools that children, emotional regulation, self-control and self-resilience.
Created by therapy u for you: with every game created, self-reflection, and adults can further develop themselves. Fast-action mindfulness game - Head Rush requires quick self reflection, and less hesitation, encouraging more revealing answers.
We guarantee that our games will create a comfortable and highly engaging experience for all, or your money back. Self esteem builder for kids, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their feelings, TEENS, memories, desires and overall self.
Cbt game for everyone - while originally designed for use by teachers, school counselors, and therapists, each of our games have expanded to use by anyone seeking to improve confidence and open communication with friends or family. We really appreciate you choosing Therapy-U! .
6. da Vinci's Room #ad
The Social Skills Activities and Mindfulness Game for Kids, Mind Your Beeswax #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- For 3-8 players ages 8+: designed to aid teachers and parents for use as a group therapy game in the classroom or at home. When the group has collected all 6 parts of the beehive the game is over.
Mind your beeswax includes 14 unique kinds of activities in 48 variations plus 10 mindfulness moment cards. A cooperative group game where kids complete activities together to improve social skills like communication, cooperation, manners and active listening.
Mindfulness cards give kids a moment to relax and be fully present. Social skills activities range from familiar activities like Telephone through imaginative play games like Survival Scenario. Simple to play: when the group successfully completes the activity they keep that card which represents one part of a beehive.
7. StrongSuit #ad
Used by Therapists and Parents, Family Therapy Card Game for Kids, StrongSuit, The Tower of Self Esteem, 2-5 Players, Boost Self Confidence and Social Skills with Creativity, Teens, Problem Solving #adStrongSuit #ad
- Let's play- the strongsuit cbt child therapy toy board game includes everything you need to play: 1 dice cube, 20 blue, 60 playing cards20 red, 40 card holders to build with, 20 yellow, 100 game tokens, and the Tower of Self Esteem Game Instructions. Helps children learn cooperation skills to work together as a team to build the tower while also helping them realize their own self-worth.
Encourages positive thinking- the tower of self esteem is all about building up yourself and others and eliminating the need to compete to win. Boost self confidence- strongsuit is a social skills game and anxiety tool that consists of a series of questions connecting personal, emotional and social strengths of each player - Strengthens coping skills, ability to think creatively, and look past their frustrations to work individually and together towards a common goal of constructing the tower of cards.
For therapists and parents- parents, and child therapists alike will love the skills children will learn from our therapy self esteem building board game. Grow and have fun- watch how fast children learn to cope with social anxiety and develop communication skills - Easy to learn; fun to play! Players take turns with question cards, as they simultaneously stand up to the challenge of planning and building a strong and sturdy tower. Its interactive, therapeutic, counselors, and thought provoking style will keep your kids engaged and learning for hours.
|Manufacturer||Katus, Inc #ad|
8. The Game Plan Game #ad
Social Skills, The Game Plan Game: Life Skills for Kids Teach Your Child to be Safe, Problem-Solving, Feelings Management #adThe Game Plan Game #ad
- More than 200 question and activity cards. Manipulate the cards to meet your needs at home in small groups or in classrooms. Encourages conversations and problem-solving on challenging issues, feelings and teaches safety information, good health and smart choices.
Ages 4-10 - fun easy interactive play: move, Draw, Spell and Say.
Educational safety and life skills board game which enhances critical thinking, manners, feelings and behaviors. Discuss questions on bullying, phone and address, teasing, personal safety, safe and tricky persons. Versatile - for parents, Educators, grandparents, clubs, Health Professionals.
9. Allura & Arcia #ad
Self Care & More for Kids, Mindfulness Therapy Game: Teaches Social Skills, Teens & Adults. 50 Cards #adAllura & Arcia #ad
- 4 the leader reads the card out loud to the group and follows the prompts. All in 1 game | the game includes 10 true/false cards, 6 visualizations cards, find calm, 14 mindful practices cards, 10 Social Skills Cards & 10 Self Care Cards. Created by professionals | hello, social communication skills, we're arcia! we've developed our mindfulness therapy game by asking ourselves a simple yet profound question.
Unlike other therapy tools, brain engaging game that helps children, our main focus was to create an interactive, teens and adults feel grounded, improve focus and relax. Play with up to 5 players.
It's aesthetically pleasing design makes it perfect for counseling, mental health, and family fun! Improve your self esteem, anxiety, STURDY CARDS | You'll love our large premium quality game, psychologist, anger control and stress less by learning to be mindful.5 keep playing clockwise and have fun! :.
For social workers, guidance counselor & more! The instructions were made easy because no one likes confusing instructions! 1 Shuffle the deck and place it in the middle of the group. 3 the player who picks the card is considered the "Leader" of that round. How can we teach kids, teens and/or adults about important personal traits such as Self Care, Mindfulness and Visualizations? The answer: Make a game that's fun, engaging and also teaches these very important life skills. Group therapy made fun | our mindfulness game is recommended for group play therapy.
10. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Memory Game, Empathy Game Homeschooling Materials, Emotions Cards, Feelings FlashCards, Social Skills Games, Therapy Games for 3 Year Olds and Up, Preschool Games, Feelings and Emotions Flash Cards #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- For parents teachers and educators - emotion matching game includes 5 educational learning game ideas and uses for the emotions and Feelings Picture Cards. Teaches mindfulness and social communication skills. Supports developmental skills - improves emotional recognition and coping skills.
Use them to play Old Maid, Memory. Match game cards are perfect Toddler Games for Little Hands to manipulate. Builds self-awareness and interpersonal connections. Great for interactive learning with parents. Improves Memory and fine motor skills.
Great gift choice - great gift card game, stocking stuffers for Kids for family play. Builds confidence and boosts self-esteem. Fun and educational - teaches kids emotional intelligence and empathy activities. Flash cards are dURABLE thick with extra laminated protection.
Helps children to identify feelings, mindfulness, decode body language and facial expression. Educational memory game is a great matching games for BOYS and GIRLS ages 2 and up. Can be used in cognitive behavioral therapy for social-emotional learning, express emotions, executive function and self-regulation. Can be played in less than 15 minutes with 1-6 players, Guess Who, center play, classroom, Matching Games For 3 Year Olds and up.