As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Fractions, Multiplication & Division, Subtraction, Decimals & Percentages, Ages 6+, Educational Insights MathShark Electronic Math Game: Practice Addition #adEducational Insights #ad
- 2-in-1 math tool! way more fun than flash cards and also converts to a full-function calculator. Timed games to motivate: each skill has eight different levels and timed games, so kids are continually motivated to better their scores.
Master math facts: mathshark turns math into a game that quizzes 8 different skill levels in addition, fractions, subtraction, decimals, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Requires 2 AA batteries not included. Math problems are displayed horizontally and vertically. How to play: simply read the question on the crystal-clear LCD screen and punch in the answer—MathShark even provides additional clues if you need them. Portable & travel friendly: take mathshark on the go and have them practice their math facts in the car, airplane, or doctor's office.
2. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Math Whiz, Electronic Math Game: Addition, Ages 6+, Multiplication & Division, Subtraction #adEducational Insights #ad
- Portable & travel friendly: math whiz is totally portable and perfect for math practice in the car, airplane, or doctor's office. What will they learn?: after using math whiz kids will be able to apply math skills to the real world, develop problem-solving techniques, analyze, inquire, and reason mathematically, and communicate mathematically.
Calculator – math whiz performs arithmetic calculations perfect for classroom or at home learning. Challenge – a numbers elimination game that keeps players’ math minds working.
At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. Learn math in a flash! math whiz is where video game fun meets the learning power of flash cards! Features fast-paced game play with 8 skill levels to keep kids challenged.
Requires 2 AAA batteries not included. 3 different modes: math whiz has three different modes: drill – a progressive sequence of problems in four skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Features a mute button to turn the sound off.
3. KIDWILL #ad
Counting Sticks, 10-Row Wooden Frame Abacus with Multi-Color Beads, Number Alphabet Cards, Math Calculating Tool Toy Gift for 3 4 5 6 Years Old Boys Girls, KIDWILL Preschool Learning Toy #adKIDWILL #ad
- 5 different colors let your little toddler begin their early color recognition at play. Children will engage themselves in hours of play without getting bored. Ability developmentif children can stay with the little things that they love, learn alphabet, learning would be more funny and efficient.
They can explore by themselves since it’s easy to operate, and be inspired to learn. High quality wooden constructionsafety is always the concern of parents, and we have that in mind as well no matter when we are designing or producing our products. Slide smoothlythe beads are stringed by 10 rows of stainless steel pole, which makes it easier for kids’ small hands to slide them compared with that of wooden pole.
Colorful abacusthis abacus blends bright colors into the classic conformation of abacus, and will be a hit to attract kids’ attention instantly.
It enables your kids to do simple counting and more complicated calculations, develop fine motor skills and even more. What you get1 1*wooden frame abacus; 2 52*alphabet cardincluding capital and small; 3 21*Number Card0-20; 4 7*Symbol; 5 100*Counting Stick; 6 1*Addition/Subtraction/Multiplication/Division Table. You could never miss this educational toy if your little one has show interest in mathematics. The wooden construction frame is smooth touch, plus the polished colored beads offer all-round safeguard for kids.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Varying Skill Levels, Ages 7+, Learning Resources Multiplication Master Electronic Flash Card, Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Measures 4. 5” in diameter. The multiplication master electronic Flash Card feartures vertical problem format, 2 skill levels, timed/untimed modes plus fun sound effects.
Boost multiplication fluency numbers 0-12 with this fast-paced handheld flash card game by answering as many math problems as you can in 60 seconds. Requires 3 aAA batteries, not included. Ideal for ages 7+.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Math Games, Educational Insights Math Slam, Practice Math Facts, Ages 5+, Addition/Subtraction #adEducational Insights #ad
- How to play: read the question, scan the possible answers, jam to the beat, and QUICK! Slam the button with the correct answer.5 different math games: includes 5 fun math games with 4 challenging levels of play that teach number order, subtraction, algebraic addition, addition, and triple addition and subtraction.
Incorrectly answered questions are recycled until they're answered correctly, ensuring mastery and comprehension.
Fun way to learn math: master critical, foundational math skills the fun way! Math Slam will engage kids to learn their math facts and challenge them to better their score everytime.
Requires 3 C batteries not included. Features volume control and headphone jack. Timed games with cool sound effects: each game is timed with 13 questions. Portable & travel friendly: take math slam on the go and have them practice their math facts in the car, airplane, or doctor's office. Increasingly difficult levels, flashing lights, and fun sound effects keep kids engaged and slammin' for more.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights See 'N' Solve Fraction Calculator #adEducational Insights #ad
- Big lcd screen shows step-by-step solutions. Finish your homework in a fraction of the time. The easiest-to-use fraction calculator out there! Reinforces introductory fraction skills. Perfect for home and school.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Minute Math Electronic Flash Card, Early Algebra Skills, 3 Difficulty Levels, Homeschool, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Provides positive, corrective feedback—both visual and auditory. Reinforces arts of the equation through color–coded screen frames. Encourages practice of operations add/subtract or multiply/divide and early algebraic skills related to equations and the commutative property.
Homeschool supplies for ages 6+. Offers a 60–second timed mode and a low–pressure untimed mode, plus 3 levels of difficulty.
8. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Math Trekker Addition-Subtraction, Grades 1+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Requires 3 replaceable AG 13/LR44 batteries included. Take the learning on the go with this portable, interactive, math facts game! Math trekker drills addition and subtraction facts 1 to 12, plus mixed practice.
Self correcting games with positive reinforcement and the desire to "beat your time" motivate kids to keep practicing! Built in carabineer attaches easily to a backpack.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Easter Gifts for Kids, Set of 100 Cubes, Early Math Skills, Math Cubes Manipulatives, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Ages 5+, Linking Cubes, Educational Counting Toy, Math Blocks, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easter toys for ages 5+. Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, shape identification, Eye-hand coordination, Grouping, Fine motor skills, Matching, Graphing, Subtraction, Making 10, Addition, Nonstandardized measurements, skip counting, counting to 100, Color identification, Patterning, Comparison, Motor planning.
Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities. School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
10. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Tiny Polka Dot #adMath for Love #ad
- Vibrant, colorful designs. Easy to adapt for any child. Sixteen easy-to-learn games help kids fall in love with numbers! Playfully teaches counting, arithmetic, and logic. Quality guarentee - if defective in any way, contact manufacturer.
|Brand||Math for Love #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math for Love #ad|