As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
Stop, Relax & Think: A Game to Help Impulsive Children Think Before They Act #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Up to 6 players; suitable for ages 6-12. Ideal game to help impulsive children think before they act. Active, relaxation skills, impulsive children learn motor control, how to express their feelings and how to problem-solve.
Designed for counselors, social workers, therapists, and other helping professionals. Useful as both a diagnostic and treatment tool.
2. Mojang AB #ad
Minecraft: Java Edition for PC/Mac Online Game Code #adMojang AB #ad
- Also features horses, boats, zombies, tnt, minecarts, redstone, zombies, potions, books, iron golems, villagers, chickens, pickaxes, carrots, maps, pigs with saddles, rabbits, and lots, lots more.
Honestly, there’s a ludicrous amount of cool things to mess about with. You should give it a go! Journey into the depths and take on the Ender Dragon, if you dare! Mine, craft, and go on exciting adventures in Survival Mode.
Build, create, and explore in Minecraft for PC and Mac! Have ridiculous amounts of fun! Play alone or with friends. Minecraft for PC/Mac supports online multiplayer and solo play. Take advantage of limitless supplies and create anything you can imagine in Creative Mode.
3. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
Think Game Bundle, The Talking, Doing & Stop, Feeling, Relax #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Designed for counselors, therapists, social workers, and other helping professionals. Use with both group and individual sessions. The talking feeling doing game was devised to enable therapists to learn more about their patients psychological processes.
The stop relax think game is an effective intervention for children diagnosed with ADHD. Two of the most popular tools used in child psychotherapy.
4. OUR MOMENTS #ad
Fun Conversation Cards Game for Couples, OUR MOMENTS Couples: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Relationships #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- Nothing could be sexier than showing your partner you care and you can do that just by asking a question and listening to the answer. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund. Buy it now! there is no risk. This is your timE enjoy it together! This toy for couples is a sure fire way to get the sparks flying between you two! It will get you out of your comfort zone and remind you why you are together in the first place.
Quality because you'll want to keep using them - 100 question cards printed on 300gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box.
Learn about each other - whether it’s a first date or you’ve been together for years. Focus on each other - sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, family, and intimacy with others. This game makes a great gift whether it's for you and your partner or for friends.
Games add joy to life and relieve stress and we could all do with some of that. Put aside the day-to-day thoughts and worries and focus only on the game and your partner. It’s our way of taking back our lives from the stress of work, trust, compassion, friends and general day to day events. Not all the cards are related to romantic topics and this is certainly a game for any couple. Interact with your partner and get closer than ever.
5. Libellud #ad
Mysterium Board Game Base Game | Mystery Board Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Kids | Fun for Family Game Night | Ages 10 and up | 2-7 Players | Average Playtime 45 Minutes | Made by Libellud #adLibellud #ad
- Psychics receive numerous visions from the ghost with clues. Over the course of the game, players work together to solve a mystery by psychically communicating with the victim. High variability: dozens of different suspects, weapons and locations ensure no two games are the same! LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? Expansion sets are available Expansions require base game to play.
Number of players and average playtime: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 7 players.
Can they determine the weapon, location and killer, or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder? Cooperative board game: one player takes on the role of the victim who is now a ghost and the rest play as psychics. The ghost tries to lead psychics to the correct culprit.
Interpret visions to solve mysteries: each player investigates a case assigned to them to determine who the actual murderer is. Now the mansion is haunted by the ghost of the murdered servant and it’s up to a group of psychic investigators to get to the bottom of the mystery. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Mystery board game: a horrible crime was committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor thirty years ago.
6. Regal Games #ad
Go Fish, and Silly Monster Memory Match or Banapples Jr All 6 Games, Slapjack, War, Regal Games Classic Card Games, Includes Old Maid, Crazy 8's, Games Included May Vary #adRegal Games #ad
- Value: includes six classic and timeless card games for kids that will provide hours of entertainment. Design: updated with fun new graphics bringing these classic card games into the 21st century for new generations to enjoy.
Educational: help your child learn about different colors, reading, teach them about numbers, and matching to keep their minds sharp while having fun.
Quality: extra large cards that measure 4 inches by 2-3/4 inches making them easy to hold and read for children of all ages. All the games you love: the classic playing card set includes a deck of Old Maid, Crazy 8's, Go Fish, War, Slap Jack, and Silly Monster Memory Match.
|Brand||Regal Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Regal Games #ad|
7. LeapFrog #ad
Pink, LeapFrog LeapReader System Learn-to-Read 10 Book Mega Pack #adLeapFrog #ad
- Each page includes three modes to help children learn to read on their own. Leapreader pen works with all LeapReader books additional books sold separately. Download additional content from the LeapFrog app center including popular audio books, sing-along songs, fun facts and trivia.
Includes 10 early reading books that feature short vowels, sight words and simple words. Touching the pages with the LeapReader pen helps children learn to read by sounding out letters and words in interactive stories and activities.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
8. MindWare #ad
Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Will you see the monolithic move that catapults you into first place. Plan, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition, win, and learn simultaneously. Includes: product comes with 108 wooden Qwirkle tiles, 1 drawstring bag, 1 rule book.
It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players such as extended family or your child's play dates can jump right in and play. Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, planning, and problem solving skills.
Family favorite: qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, as it can involve a wide range of ages, from children to adults. Easy to follow rules: an engaging game with easy to follow rules, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested and engaged, and score points for doing so.
However, Qwirkle is great for younger players. The rules of the game are basic: Simply build lines by matching tiles based on either color or shape, and challenge them mentally. Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in game choices, including 3 tiles each of 36 possible color symbol combinations, Qwirkle is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, strategical planning, and forward thinking.
9. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Color Recognition, Fine Motor Skills, Snacky Squirrel Game for Preschoolers & Toddlers, Ages 3+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. A color-matching, fine motor skills, strategy game: your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Easy to understand and play—no reading required.
At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. Best-selling preschool game 5 years running! reinforce color learning, turn-taking, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, help develop matching skills, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids.
Easy setup and clean up - box doubles as storage.
How to play: spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. Includes: a colorful tree-shaped game board, 20 colored acorns, Squirrel Squeezer, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. The first to collect 5 acorns wins.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
10. Carrom #ad
One Size, Multi, Carrom 400.01 Skittles Game #adCarrom #ad
- Comes with braided twine and twelve hardwood pins. Includes One hardwood spinning top. Sport type: Playground. 075″ thick wood frame. No assembly required. Screen printed using lead-free ink.