As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Sum Swamp & I Sea 10 Games, Learning Resources Math Adventure Pack, Stem Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Reinforces sTEM math skills through game play. This bundle includes sum swamp and I sea 10 games. Ideal for ages 5+. Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with sum swamp. Children develop fluency in early math skills as they play The games.
2. Learning Resources #ad
8 Pieces, Ages 5+, Math Games for Kids, Kindergarten Math Board Games, Educational Kids Games, Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way. Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 2 number dice, 4 swamp creature game pieces, and an operation die.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Math games: develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game. Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp. Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning.
3. Osmo #ad
Osmo-Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons for iPad & Fire Tablet-Ages 6-8/Grades 1-2-Measurement & Estimating-Curriculum-Inspired-STEM Toy Gifts for Kids,Boy&Girl-Ages 6 7 8Osmo Base Required #adOsmo #ad
- An osmo base for ipad or fire tablet & estimation through hands-on play on a 1st & an iPad or Fire Tablet are not included, both are required for game play. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Measure and care for your dragons, estimating length, using a ruler to measure inches & centimeters, earn their trust and watch them grow! Learn new skills or get more practice: Using non-standard units to measure, & counting.
As a bonus, comparisons, equations and place value. Explore the dragon Reserve to complete your Dragon Guidebook.
Age & capability: ages 6-8 1st & 2nd grades. By incorporating physical game pieces, you'll get access to free games that teach addition, information retention, Osmo ensures kids learn measurement & estimation by doing. The minimum FireOS version needed is 7.
Fire reflector 2021, fire hd 8 8th & 10th gen, ipad pro 11-inch & ipad pro 12. 9-inch 3-5. Curriculum-inspired learning: learn measurement & 2nd grade math adventure! real-time targeted teaching tips & nudges let kids learn through experimentation and build confidence in a stress-free environment. Skills learned: studies show that active learning can boost critical thinking skills, motivation and interpersonal skills. Teaching: learn measurement at your own pace in a world filled with rare dragons.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
4. Learning Resources #ad
99 Pieces, Educational Games, Age 5+ Math Games for Kids, Kindergartner Learning Games, Preschool Math, Learning Resources Mathswatters Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Swat, and win!: kids grab a swatter, add or subtract, Learn, and swat their way to new kindergarten math skills every time they play these fast-paced math games for kids!. Multiple ways to play: designed for 1-4 players, the mathswatters addition & subtraction game helps kids as young as 5 build early math and social skills! give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or boost with solo play! Great for home or classroom: made from durable, wipe-clean plastic and sturdy cardboard, birthdays, this set’s components are ready for years of number learning for kids at home or in the classroom! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, these smart games for kids comes with many ways to play and learn—compete head-to-head, or educational indoor games, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
5. Chalk and Chuckles #ad
Grade 2 and up, Fun Smart Stem Toy, Mental Math Game for Kids Ages 8-12 Years, Girls, Educational Gifts for Boys, Chalk and Chuckles Super Math Spy #adChalk and Chuckles #ad
- Adaptable for younger kids and highly replayable. Keeps kids engaged and motivated to learn. Fall in love with math while bonding. Recommended for 9+ yrs. Sharpens maths skills- solve the mystery of Math in a fun fast-paced equation making game.
For 2-4 players. Perfect learning game for kids of different ages. Screen free fun. Awesome gifts- the best gift idea for children 8-12 year and families who love to challenge their mathematical thinking.
Skill development- develops mental math, logic, problem solving, active working memory, strategy and concentration.
Super fun STEM game. Smart educational game for a family game night and Classroom- Great for remote learning or homeschool. Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Wear the cool spy glasses to read the numbers on the fingerprint tokens. Includes 100 mission cards, 1 wooden die, 27 fingerprint number tokens 1-9, 4 decoder eye glasses/hand held glass.
6. The Fidget Game #ad
The Fidget Game Learn to Read in Weeks Master 220 High-Frequency Dolch Sight Words Curriculum-Appropriate for Pre-K to Grade 3, Popping Mats & Dice #adThe Fidget Game #ad
- These sight words comprise 50-70% of general text, pronouns, prepositions, adjectives, adverbs, and conjunctions. This game can help your child recognize, and master these high-frequency words from the Dolch list. Kids will find themselves eager to take their turn to read the sight words correctly for a chance to roll the dice and pop bubbles on the colorful popping mat.
Learn to read in weeks – created by a kindergarten teacher devoted to exploring fun ways to teach reading to young kids, read, pronounce, spell, The Fidget Game aims to teach curriculum-appropriate Dolch words or sight words from Pre-K to Grade 3 kids.
The fidget game is an interactive educational toy that can accommodate multiple players, including the parents! Sturdy and durable – the fidget game catches your child’s attention with its brightly colored flashcards that are solid and easy to handle, even for young kids.
The fidget game offers a worthwhile activity that can effectively limit screen time. Each grade level comes with a storage box to teach your children a good habit of packing away their things to maintain a tidy space. These cute storage boxes also make it travel-friendly, so you can learn to read anywhere. When mastery of these sight words is achieved, mastering these words is a critical goal in education. Educational gift idea – give a child the gift of learning for any occasion with The Fidget Game. This innovative game effectively incorporates fun with learning.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Addition and Subtraction Bingo Board Games—Kids Bingo Games With 36 Double-Sided Game Cards, 100 Calling Cards, Ages 5+, Bingo Chips, 3-36 players, Answer Mat #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: students solve simple addition or subtraction problems to fill in their game board. The addition and subtraction bingo game helps kids build math fluency and gain confidence in their skills. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers use the double-sided answer mat and resource guide to help students as they practice essential math skills through fun and interactive math games.
The bingo game for kids feature addition on one side and subtraction on the other, allowing them to practice adding or subtracting numbers and skills.
Learning made fun: carson dellosa's addition and subtraction Bingo Board Games turn math review into fun educational games for 3 to 36 players.
Why carson dellosa: for more than 40 years, carson dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals. What’s included: the kids bingo game includes 36 double-sided cards with addition on one side and subtraction on the other, 100 calling cards, 720 paperboard chips, a double-sided answer card mat, and a resource guide with tips and game enhancers. Carson dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way.
8. da Vinci's Room #ad
Sums in Space an Addition Subtraction Math Game for Kids 5+ #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Learn team building skills: for 2-4 players - cooperative Game Rules lets your child learn to communicate and work together as a team while working toward a common goal. A game that grows with you: the cooperative rules features 3 difficulty levels to make sure your child can play when they are still learning and be interested as a review.
A stem toy to inspire imagination: Take your child on an adventure through space and inspire their imagination with a heroic journey on a distant planet with this educational game.
The perfect teaching tool: whether you’re a school teacher, homeschool teacher or a parent looking for a little extra help with your kid, gamification is the perfect way to practice essential math skills.
Practice essential math skills: the basic building blocks of math for first grade students are all here: addition and subtraction from 0-9, less than, comparing numbers greater than, equal to and learning odds and evens. Or choose to play the classic competitive version for a fast paced race to the finish.
9. Learning Resources #ad
102 Pieces, Ages 5+ Play Money for Kids, Kindergartner Learning Toys, Play Money Set, Money and Banking Play Toys, Pretend Money for Kids, Learning Resources Money Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter. Appropriate for beginning learners and more advanced students.
Help kids develop skills like Money identification, Counting, Fine motor skills, Self-help and Problem solving. Realistic bills and coins will help your child learn how to add, subtract and make change. Set includes 40 plastic coins, 40 play bills, 8 double-sided price tags, 12 Double-sided money puzzle cards.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
10. Mind Inventions #ad
Addition & Subtraction Math Board Game for Kids, and Gifted & Talented Prep, Ages 5+ and Perfect for Homeschool, Pre-k, Kindergarten, Mathemagical World #adMind Inventions #ad
- Eight 8 unique magic worlds: desert island, pirate Island, Ice Island, Zombie Island, Dragon Island, unicorn Island, Dinosaur Island, and Ninja Island!. Includes two 2 Levels of Difficulty and Speed.
Gifted and talented test prep games and Gifted Learning - OLSAT and COGAT prep for children in pre-school and kindergarten. Learn the concepts of Addition, Subtraction, Double and Half.