As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bright Spots Games #ad
Thoughts and Feelings 2: A Sentence Completion Card Game #adBright Spots Games #ad
- Recommended for ages 5-12. Designed to help parents, teachers, and mental health professionals engage children of all ages. This cheerfully animated card deck is a therapeutic tool. The deck contains 35 cards especially effective in helping children identify, trauma, depression, and work through a variety of issues including changes within the family, anger, grief, process, anxiety and fears.
This new set of sentence completion cards complements and adds to the original.
2. Bright Spots Games #ad
Thoughts and Feelings: A Sentence Completion Card Game #adBright Spots Games #ad
- Suitable for ages 5-12yrs. A cheerfully animated therapeutic tool for parents or counselors designed to engage children of all ages. The deck of 38 cards is an especially effective medium in helping children identify, trauma, depression, grief, anger, anxiety, process, and work through a variety of issues: changes within the family system, and fears.
3. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated… Flipbook #adThought-Spot #ad
- First, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and express their thinking or creativity. Later in life, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8" x 9" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages.
Plus, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real-world problems. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, scared, happy, embarrassed, hungry, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY children, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten and elementary schools.
Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. 18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, tired, shy, confident, excited, sick, bored, grumpy, frustrated, confused, sad, impatient, ungrateful and worried. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay.
4. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
For Mastering Emotions and Stress to Build Resilience and Well-Being, Created by Harvard Educator, 52 Essential Coping Skills #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Includes online coping assessment and daily emotional journal! take the online assessments to customize your coping strategies. Overcome anxieties. Evidence-based self care therapy tool: 50+ proven exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, disappointment, jealousy, shame, and low self-esteem.
Highly relevant for coping with COVID-19. For teens, college students, adults. Adaptive coping skills for dealing with daily and major challenges in life.
Build the essential skills and habits that last a lifetime! This is the Level 3 Deck in the series of AWARD-WINNING 52 Essential Cards Collection. Build emotional resilience and life well-being. Help to identify personal triggers and learn how to respond. Developed by harvard researcher to reduce stress. Powerful strategies to help you be happier, calmer, and stronger in life.
5. The Ultimate Game for Couples #ad
The Ultimate Game for Couples, Perfect Romantic Gift for Couples, Great Conversations and Fun Challenges for Date Night #adThe Ultimate Game for Couples #ad
- Two game choices - connect one-on-one your partner or play together with other couples in two different gameplays. Quality time with your partner - Get to know each other better as you dive into meaningful conversations and perform funny challenges - perfect for date night.
Build deeper connections - The simple gameplay and easy rules allows you to quickly engage with each other.
Compete against other couples - Team up with your partner and play with other couples to see who really knows each other best. Replay value - 200 playing cards guarantees hours of replayability. Perfect gift for him and her - makes a great wedding, newlywed or anniversary gift.
6. Bright Spots Games #ad
Bright Spots Games Memory Garden: Bereavement Healing Card Game Grief and Loss Card Game #adBright Spots Games #ad
- Helps children to more accurately identify their emotions and express their feelings by finishing incomplete sentences and making up stories.
Fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children as well as adults; good for all ages. Qty: 65 nature themed bereavement feeling play cards. Ideal for use by professionals and caregivers to help anyone heal from a loss, and work through the grieving process.
These therapeutic cards encourage anyone experiencing a loss identify, process, sorrow, grief, anger, including changes within the family, depression, trauma, and work through a variety of Bereavement issues, anxiety and fears.
7. INNERICONS #ad
Counseling game for teachers and families, 115 Play Therapy Cards, Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care, Positive Trait Therapy Games: Social Skills Games that Teaches Social Work Therapy for Kids #adINNERICONS #ad
- Improves self esteem | this counseling game has been designed to help kids cope with anxiety, low self esteem & bullying. Kids are shown to feel better about themselves when their positive traits are reassured. For group or solo play | preferred by counselors, therapists & psychologists, the feelings game can be used to administer one-on-one self care or for counseling groups of children.
Self care therapy tool | best coping skills game for shining a light on every player's inner qualities traits.
10 different ways to play social emotional games! For kids & teens | game play easy enough for little kids but fun enough for teens. Trait cards feature fun, easy to identify images.
Great choice coping skills card game for group homes, camp counseling sessions, classroom teaching, homeschooling. Teaches cooperation | every person contributes to society in their own special way. Game includes 75 positive trait picture cards & 115 discussion cards. By encouraging participants to identify & discuss the positive traits of others, therapy game also fosters team building & compassion.
8. Therapy U #ad
Fear and Joy, Sadness, A Feelings Game for Kids That Develops Emotion Regulation and Explores Anger, Breaking Barriers Down, Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Interactive emotions game: Explore a total of 208 questions on the topics of anger, fear, sadness, and joy. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their positive and negative emotions.
Made by the creators of “you know”: breaking Barriers Down is a therapy game developed by THERAPY U to address social skills.
Exciting cbt game for everyone: Used by school counselors, teachers, therapists, and in small group settings. Family therapy game: get to know your child on a deeper level through high-comfort gameplay that promotes discussion on their emotions.
9. Funko #ad
Funko Disney The Haunted Mansion – Call of The Spirits Board Game #adFunko #ad
- Beware of the hitchhiking ghosts, collecting ghost cards in front of them in sets, who are notorious for “following you home” as that may spell your doom in the end! Move around the mansion by rotating the endless Hallway around Madame Leota's Séance Room, each of which are worth different point values.
Socialize with the Happy Haunts by collecting matching sets of ghost cards. Explore all the classic rooms of the ghost-infested manor, from the festivities-filled Ballroom to the Attic and out to the Graveyard and beyond in search of spirits.
10. Behind The Anger #ad
Designed for Therapy Use, Memory Game, Behind the Anger Therapy Kit for Kids Anger Management Control, Includes Card Game, and Feelings Flip Board #adBehind The Anger #ad
- Not for parental use Ð behind the anger therapy kit is made to be used by professionals only. 3 powerful tools that will teach and adolescents essential social/interpersonal skills, better understanding and expressing of their needs, emotional regulation, which will last a lifetime and help them become successful and more positive/ balanced people.
Anger therapy tool kit – this therapy game kit includes 3 tools, which are designed by an experienced therapist, to help clients of varied ages express and deal with their anger in healthy, balanced, and positive ways. For parents who are not professional therapists, we recommend purchasing the Behind the Anger Card Game.
Behind the anger therapy kit teaches skills that will be used throughout individualÕs life span and it helps to improve self-image, reduces insecurities and anxieties, confidence, teens, builds bridges, enhances relationships, thus creating a positive outcome that will remain long after the game is played. It is not the emotion in itself that is a problem, gender, non-violent ways to express and deal with anger.
Long-lasting effects Ð kids, and even adults can benefit from what our anger management therapy kit will teach. Comprehensive solution Ð it is a fun way to approach a challenging subject for professional Therapists. Deal with anger positively – anger is an emotion that everyone has, alternative, but the way in which individuals deal with and express their anger is what so important. Our fun social skills game teaches different, regardless to their age, culture, socio-economic or ethnic background. This kit is meant to be used by professionals.