As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES: Sight Words Level 1 Bingo Game, Great for Classrooms and At Home, For Ages 5 and Up, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn, Play 6 Different Ways, 2 to 36 Players #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- For ages 5 and up. It is a high quality product. The brand of the product is foamies. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. Ideal for teaching.
2. Bananagrams #ad
My First Bananagrams: Multi-Award Winning Kids Spelling Board Game For Ages 4+ #adBananagrams #ad
- For young readers: the perfect word game for the pre-reader and early learner, My First BANANAGRAMS utilizes lowercase letters that help children grow a love for word games and wordplay.
Follows reading curriculum: My First Bananagrams aligns with school reading curriculums, prepare your little ones for learning. Ages 4+, 1-4 players. Mini games: my first bananagrams creates a step-by-step play-progression towards ultimately learning how to play a full game of BANANAGRAMS.
Fun for everyone: most importantly, My First Bananagrams is fun for the family. Letter combos: also included in this kids game are combo-letter word building tiles, which are the first step in word creation.
|Manufacturer||BANANAGRAMS INC #ad|
3. DEGIDEGI #ad
Matching Letter Games for Kids Age 3-8, 2 in 1 Spelling & Reading Educational Toys Flash Cards Number & Color Recognition Preschool Learning Sight Words Toys Birthday Gift for Toddlers #adDEGIDEGI #ad
- Parent-child or siblings interaction the matching letter spelling game is a diverse game, or spelling with their parents or siblings, suitable for 2 or more players. It is more unique than other games that only include letter spelling, allowing children can practice mathematical operations while learning words.
Perfect gift for preschoolers the spelling games for kids are the great learning toy gifts for preschoolers that truly add value to their imagination, suitable for Christmas or birthday gifts. Value package this matching letter game for kids has 32 different types of flashcards 64 words in total, 20 number blocks, 5 mathematical symbol blocks and 1 matching tray, 10 letter cubes, designed for children to improve number and color recognition.
Children can play simple letters matching, words forming, letters finding, which is great to promote interaction and connection between family members.
It helps children develop their cognitive abilities, strategic thinking, and exercise their hand-eye coordination ability. Spelling & reading educational toys this letter matching game breaks the traditional way of boring flash cards teaching, memory skills, making learning more interesting and innovative. Unique 2 in 1 matching game this kids learning toy not only includes letter matching or spelling, but also arithmetic. Children will experience much fun of learning within the game.
4. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Learn to Read Vocabulary for Preschool Kids Kindergarten First Grade, Children's Reading Educational Flash Cards, Learning Dolch's Fry's Words Lists, Sight Word Bingo Game Level 1 and Level 2 #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- Sight words bingo made to last - thick long lasting premium Cards; Die-cut with Rounded Corners and Waterproof Coating; Strong and Resistant to Grubby hands; No need to rip and tear up flimsy corrugated paper cards yourself. A winning gift for 4-8 year olds boys and girls - the blue level 1 game has 54 of the most Simple Common Words to Read for Pre K and Kindergarteners; The Red Level 2 Game has 54 Sight Words from Dolch Fry Word List for Kindergarten and First Graders.
Entertains and educates! - more dimensions to gameplay to ensure greater difficulty, more interesting challenges and way more fun! Contains Two Difficulty Levels, Twemoji tokens and Cover Challenges which ask learner to analyse and use target words.
Your child will master 108 high frequency words - recognize Read and Spell Common Sight Words; Supercharge their Reading Progress and Literacy; Fun Motivating Challenges ensure Vocab Study and Practice is an Engaging Enjoyable activity. Play in the classroom and on family game night - 2 to 24 players; can be played 1-on-1, in big groups or as a whole class; Super Easy to Use and Play Independently, Children love calling out the words and are eager to win and shout BINGO!! .
5. Play On Words #ad
Play On Words Card Game, A Parents' Choice Award Winner, Extra-Creative Word Making Fun for All Ages, Family/Kid-Friendly Card Game #adPlay On Words #ad
- This highly-versatile game meets players right where they’re at with spelling, resourcefulness in word making, and vocabulary. Makes a terrific gift for any word game lover or family, and teachers/educators love it, too! The no-rush format also allows for lots of creativity and conversation during game play.
Starter game, full-Deck and Solitaire versions all included in instructions. Everyone can enjoy it at home, school, or while traveling. Super fun card game for anyone who loves words: put your thinking cap on and enjoy this hands-on and engaging all-ages card game.
Award-winning family game: winner of a parents’ choice foundation silver Honor Award. Parents’ choice calls it “a clever, fun-to-play, mind-expanding game.
This just-right mix of brain exercise and fun is making its way through family game nights everywhere! Perfect card game for ages 8 & up: for 1-4 players, or play in teams. Anywhere and at any time: Thanks to the convenient size, you can bring this game for adults and kids anywhere you go. Clear instructions: easy to learn! be playing in minutes! 80 card deck includes flip cards, combo cards and wild cards.
|Brand||Play On Words #ad|
|Manufacturer||David James Games #ad|
6. da Vinci's Room #ad
See Shout Spell, Spelling Word Search Card Game for Kids 6+ #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Ages 6 to 600 - if you have learned how to read you can play this game. After learning sight words you can practice finding them and more with this quick to play spelling game.
2-8 players: play with a pair or a big group of people. Perfect for family game night, homeschool fun, spelling practice and more. A twist on word search puzzles Where Letters Don’t Have to Touch to Spell a Word.
7. Bophy #ad
300Pcs, 600 Sight Word Flash Cards Game with 4 Fly Swatters, Literacy Learning Games for Boys & Girls, Sight Words Game, Phonics Educational Toy from Pre K to 4th Grade, Homeschool, Classroom #adBophy #ad
- Swat it: the swat words game is for 2–5 players, someone call out the words, until the game is over. Designed according to the Fry sight words, total 600 words, covering up most of words found in beginner books.
And there also are 6 pcs ocabulary cards, 6, 8, 2nd, 4, 4 fly swatters and a storage bag. Repeat and repeat, it is super funny. Children will like the game, others swat the words heard. Gift: the reading game is perfect option for the kids 4-10 in homeschool or classroom, also a nice teaching tool for the parents or teachers to guide children.
6 levels: 6 different flies with 6 different colors. The words set toy is suitable learning fry word for Pre K, 1st, 3rd and 4th Grade, 7, 9, 5, Kindergarten, 10 age boys and girls.
Then fly will be attached in the swatters, the winner will get one word. Service：the set is tested before sold. But, if you still meet some problem, plz contact us, we always stand with you and provide service.600 words: the swat sight words game will come to you with 300 double-side fly flash card.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
8. GiftAmaz #ad
Educational Reading Letters Spelling Games for Kindergarten, GiftAmaz Sight Word Games, Montessori Brain Games for Preschool, Learning to Read for Kids, Basketball Sight Words Flash Cards Phonic Games #adGiftAmaz #ad
- Sight word flash cards: this funny set includes 40 double-sided basketball cards, which are suitable for kids at the age of 3-6 orange for Pre-K and blue for kindergarten. For the little young children, read, spell, an exciting basketball game, pronounce, increases enjoyment of learning.
This will increase the fun of competition and improve children's social skills. The educational toys gift for toddlers learning by playing, the kids must happy to receive such new-style learning materials in birthday, stay away from the screen, Halloween, more focus on learning.
The box can be used to play as well as storage, which teaches your children a good habit of packing away their things to maintain a tidy space. These are high frequency words in general text, a play box and a poster with the word list and the game rules on it.
Multiplayer game mode: you can play the sight word kit like shoot a basketball, each holding a cylinder box, you can start the exciting multiplayer game mode. If you get multiple sets, and throw the basketball card into the other's box. This cute box also make it travel-friendly, so kids can learn to read anywhere. Kids sit opposite each other or sit in a circle, add more fun for learning. Children can recognize, they can put the cards through the slot to reduce the difficulty of the game.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+ Phonic Games for Kids, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Words Game, 114 Pieces, Educational Games, Sight Word Games. Brain Games for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Great for home school or classroom LEARNING. Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter or even for Homeschool.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
10. Fenikso #ad
Alphabet Spelling & Reading Words, Best Gifts, Fenikso Matching Letter Game, Objects & Color Recognition, Early Learning Educational Toy for Preschool & Kindergarten Kids Over 3-8 Years Old #adFenikso #ad
- Family fun & multiple benefits: the matching letter spelling game not only does activity teach spelling and memorization, but also helps children advance hand and eye coordination. The spelling game is designed for 2 or more players, great for parents and children to play together.
Playing with your family is a great opportunity to learn to take turns, the child has an important understanding of the vocabulary mechanism. Parent-child game: when a child plays a matching letter game with his parents, it provides clues about the meaning of the word.
Package included: the matching letter game comes with 1 tray, 8 letter cubes, 30 cards60 word cards with 3 and 4 letter words. Early childhood education: this matching letter games helps kids develop memory skills, strategic thinking, word building, sociability, spelling and increases word recognition.
With the help of a picture card, share and help each other. Including improve kids letter recognition, spelling, and early vocabulary recognition ability ect. Not for children under 3 yrs and not for little ones if they still put things into their mouth. Warning: choking hazard -- small parts.