As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MasterPieces #ad
2.5" x 3.5", MasterPieces NCAA Michigan Wolverines Playing Cards #adMasterPieces #ad
- 3. 5" x 2. 5" poker size playing cards. All face cards and jokers have team designs with ACE of spades featuring a special wood cut college design.
52 playing cards and 2 jokers. Masterpieces - an american puzzle & Game Company. We stand behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction. Officially licensed collegiate product.
2. SET Enterprises #ad
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults. Ages 8 to adult ;1-7 players; Includes solitaire version. Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card. Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards. Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players.
3. TeeTurtle #ad
TeeTurtle Here to Slay Base Game, A Strategic Card Game for Teens and Adults, from The Creators of Unstable Unicorns #adTeeTurtle #ad
- The box contains 1 standard deck of 115 cards, 15 oversized Monster cards, 2 six-sided dice, 6 Party Leader cards, and 6 rules reference cards. A role-playing adventure.
The game was one of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time! From the creators of unstable unicorns, this brutal and adorable game takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-6 players recommended for ages 10+.
A dangerous new world. Here to slay makes a great gift for any game lover, and is one of Pop Insider’s best geeky gifts of 2020! A strategic card game. Here to slay is a fast-paced, easy to learn game that is perfect for all skill levels, whether you’re just entering the world of role-playing games or honing your masterful skills.
4. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Junior Animals Card Game | Game For Kids | Preschool Age 4+ | 2 to 5 Players | Average Playtime 10 minutes | Made by Zygomatic #adZygomatic #ad
- Each card has exactly one matching symbol or picture in common with the other cards in the deck. Players of all ages will enjoy the engaging, speech-language skills, visual perception skills, tactile gameplay.
Perfect for young players: spot it! helps develop focus, and fine motor skills. Visual game: spot it! hones players’ observational skills and lightning-fast reflexes as the whole family enjoys five different games modes that test who’s the fastest to spot matching symbols and call them out! Fun game: fun symbols and pictures cover every card in a Spot It! deck.
Fast and easy to learn: spot it! Is fast to learn and teach, and its portable tin makes it the perfect game to take anywhere. Includes 31 cards in a tin canister for 2 to 6 players. Develops attention, visual perception, speech language, and fine motor skills. Number of players and average playtime: Spot it! Is perfect for 2-5 players and the average playtime is 10 minutes.
|Manufacturer||Renegade Game Studios #ad|
5. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Classic Card Game | Game for Kids | Age 6+ | 2 to 8 Players | Average Playtime 15 Minutes | Made by Zygomatic | Color/Packaging May Vary #adZygomatic #ad
- Perfect for young players: spot it! helps develop focus, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills. Fast and easy to learn: spot it! Is fast to learn and teach, and its portable tin makes it the perfect game to take anywhere.
Number of players and average playtime: Spot it! Is perfect for 2-8 players and the average playtime is 15 minutes. Players of all ages will enjoy the engaging, visual perception skills, tactile game play.
Each card has exactly one matching symbol or picture in common with the other cards in the deck. Visual game: spot it! hones players’ observational skills and lightning-fast reflexes as the whole family enjoys five different games modes that test who’s the fastest to spot matching symbols and call them out! Fun game: fun symbols and pictures cover every card in a Spot It! deck.
6. Asmodée #ad
Asmodee Harry Potter Dobble Card Game #adAsmodée #ad
- Features imagery of harry potter, creatures, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, Hedwig, wands, Hogwarts house crests and more. Ages 6 to adult. Spot the single matching magical image between two cards in a playful battle of speedy observation.
55 cards, five quick party games, for 2 to 8 players. In dobble there is always only one matching symbol between any two cards. Spot it first and you win. The wizarding world of Harry Potter meets the smash-hit game of speedy observation.
7. University of Dope #ad
A Party Game for Hip Hop Lovers, University of Dope #adUniversity of Dope #ad
- 144 cards includes 120 Play Cards 24 Answer Cards. Exposing the real-ones and the undercover vultures. The #1 card game strictly for the culture. Bring your A-game and a couple of your friends.
Get wu-tang hype or stay LL Cool. Once you start playing, you won’t wanna stop. School or get schooled, it’s a vibe in a box. Disclaimer: We are not responsible when the relationship ends. Hip hop Card Game. Party Card Game. Come test your knowledge of the Old School.
8. MasterPieces #ad
MasterPieces NHL League Version Spot It!, Multi, One Size 41765 #adMasterPieces #ad
- Nhl league edition brings a hockey spin to a family favorite game. Nhl league edition comes with a variety of unique symbols for you to identify and match from card to card. Includes 55 unique cards and five different mini-games. Symbols represent your favorite NHL teams and the game of hockey.
|Manufacturer||Baby Fanatic #ad|