As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plaid Hat Games #ad
Dead of Winter #adPlaid Hat Games #ad
- Playable in 100 minutes. For ages 12 plus. Great co-op game. For 2-5 Players. 90 minute playing time. Playable in 100 minutes. For two to five players. Ages 13 and up.
|Brand||Plaid Hat Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plaid Hat #ad|
2. Plaid Hat Games #ad
Dead of Winter The Long Night Board Game Expansion | Post-Apocalyptic Survival Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 13+ | 2-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Plaid Hat Games #adPlaid Hat Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this fun adventure game for teens and adults is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 13 and older. Strategy game: players must frequently make difficult decisions and often choose between what actions are best for the colony and what is best for themselves.
More variability: experience a new colony full of new survivors and new gameplay elements. Survival game: dead of winter is an experience that can only be accomplished through the medium of tabletop games.
Average playtime is approximately 60 to 120 minutes. It is a story-centric experience about surviving the harsh winter in an apocalyptic world.
Survive the winter, survive the dead and survive each other. Fight off bandits from another colony, build improvements to your colony, and most intriguingly, unravel the mysteries of the new Raxxon Pharmaceutical location. This is an expansion to dead of winter: dead of Winter The Long Night is a stand-alone expansion with more of everything that made Dead of Winter an epic struggle for power and survival.
|Brand||Plaid Hat Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plaid Hat #ad|
|Part Number||ZMG PHG10001|
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Dead of Winter Warring Colonies Board Game EXPANSION | Post-Apocalyptic Survival Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 13+ | 4-11 Players | Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Plaid Hat Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- More variability: expand your dead of winter games with new survivors, items, crossroads cards, and crisis cards. Number of players and average playtime: this fun adventure game for teens and adults is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 13 and older.
Strategy game: pick a side or become the lone wolf, you’ll face plenty of new challenges in this harsh, playing both sides to accomplish your secret goals.
No matter what you choose, zombie-infested world. Survival game: prepare for an all-out war between surviving colonies in the Warring Colonies expansion for Dead of Winter! A conflict is brewing over resources and territory and the fate of your colony is at stake.
Compete for resources and territory with up to eleven players in the epic colony vs. Average playtime is approximately 60 to 120 minutes. This is an expansion to dead of winter: combine this box with a copy of Dead of Winter or Dead of Winter: The Long Night for a complete game experience. Colony variant.
4. The Broken Token #ad
The Broken Token Box Organizer for Dead of Winter #adThe Broken Token #ad
- Features 3 removable token trays. Supports sleeved cards. Includes 13 card section dividers and start player token.
5. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space Dead of Winter and Long Night Board Game Box Inserts #adFolded Space #ad
- Detailed instructions are included in the package. There is space for all cards to be sleeved. The same insert is also compatible with The Long Night.
Note: insert designed for games with external box dimensions of 29. 5 x 29. 5 x 7. 1 cm. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Built to Last. This insert is designed to be compatible with dead of winter. This product consists of a flat-pack of 4 evacore sheets. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue.
6. Plan B Games #ad
Plan B Games 30030PZG Flick em Up Dead of Winter Game #adPlan B Games #ad
- Includes 10 different scenarios plus create your own! Then zombie tower creates thrilling and unpredictable attacks from the Zombies. The universe of Dead of winter in a dexterity game! Cooperative game.
7. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Perfect gift for family and friends: whether you are shopping a birthday or christmas gifts, Catan is the perfect gift for anyone 10 years old and above! With countless replay opportunities anyone can enjoy Catan over and over again from teens to adults.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Give the gift of catan this season! build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
8. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
The Game Where it Pays to Lose, Hasbro Gaming Monopoly for Sore Losers Board Game for Ages 8 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Great family game: gather a group together to play this Monopoly board game for families and kids ages 8 and up. Lose to win: oh, the thrill of revenge! with this hilarious edition of the Monopoly board game, the annoying things like paying rent or going to Jail actually help players get ahead.
Mr. Monopoly token: losing is just the beginning! Get 4 Sore Loser coins and cash them in for the Mr.
Collect coins: the monopoly for sore losers game will have players actually wanting to land on useless board spaces, pay taxes and rent, and even go to Jail because they'll collect Sore Loser coins.
Monopoly token that lets players "stomp" around the board collecting money instead of paying out. Celebrate losing: losing stinks! we've all been there and felt the pain, but now it's actually fun! Chance cards and Community Chest cards create and celebrate sore losers. It's a fun game for Family Game Night and other family get-togethers.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|