As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Matagot #ad
KEM101, Kemet Blood and Sand Board Game Revised Edition | Strategy Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 2 to 5 Players | Average Playtime 90 Minutes | Made by Matagot #adMatagot #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this board game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Strategy board game: build pyramids, combine godly powers to create powerful asymmetric combinations and lead your followers in glorious battles.
Challenging battle game: in kemet blood and sand, aiming to stamp your dominance on the parched land. Be careful - only deep strategic planning and swift tactics will lead you toward victory! Improved edition of the award-winning classic: Rediscover Kemet's epic universe with streamlined and upgraded gameplay.
Based on teleportation, this system now allows all players to be within reach of one another.
Blood and sand features new rules, four pyramid colors, new cards and tokens and a redesigned map with a twist. New game board: blood and sand offers a single board no matter what player count you have. The average playtime is 90 minutes. This new board setup has all the features of the previous version with the bonus of a Nile redesign. Immerse yourself in an unrivaled gaming experience, you play one of the Egyptian gods, even better than the original! .
2. Matagot #ad
Kemet Blood and Sand Kickstarter Bundle with The Book of The Dead Expansion #adMatagot #ad
- 1 pack of 47x71 mm Card Sleeves. 1 pack of 66x91 mm Card Sleeves. Kemet blood and Sand Kickstarter Edition. 40 x 27 inch playmat. Kemet the book of the Dead expansion.
3. Sand Castle #ad
Res Arcana Board Game | Adventure Game | Fantasy Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-60 Minutes | Made by Sand Castle Games #adSand Castle #ad
- Multiple strategies provide endless replayability. Challenging and competitve: in res arcana, each player is a mage vying for power against their rivals. Choose your mage, and achieve victory! Can you use them efficiently to claim monuments and places of power before your rivals seize them? Each player has a personal deck of just 8 artifacts to work with.
In the catacombs, an Alchemist prepares potions, using vials filled with otherworldly fluids. Game takes about 30 to 60 minutes to play.
Magical strategy game: life, calm, gather essences, Elan, craft unique artifacts, and use them to summon dragons, Death, conquer places of power, and Gold are the essences that fuel the art of magic. In a sacred grove, a Necromancer summons a bone dragon.
No two games are ever the same! number of players and average playtime: this fun fantasy game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Welcome to the world of Res Arcana! High variability: innovative resource growth and transformative gameplay makes this a highly immersive and engaging game experience. Prepare your place of power: in a high tower, a druid grinds herbs for a mystical ritual.
|Brand||Sand Castle #ad|
4. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up , Brown #adCephalofair Games #ad
- New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before. Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven.
Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists. Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cepholafair Games #ad|
5. CMON #ad
Blood Rage Board Game Core Box | Strategy Game | Viking Fantasy Board Game | Tabletop Miniatures Battle Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 60-90 Mins | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 60 to 90 minutes. Each age, players draft cards to create their hands and spend Rage to execute their actions and their enemies. Amazing figures and breathtaking art: from the different clans, to the ships, to the legendary monsters, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed.
Players must choose their strategies carefully during the draft phase but also be ready to adapt and react to their opponents’ strategies as the action phase unfolds. Players fight for control of ancient Viking territories, summon monsters from Norse legends, and complete valuable quests.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling tabletop miniatures game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Strategy board game: blood rage offers enough depth to keep any strategic player entertained while also allowing more casual players an amazing gameplay experience.
Only the player who earns the most Glory will be victorious. Custom clans: players start with the same abilities, but throughout the game, they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, creating their own strengths and strategies. Battle for glory: blood rage is an all-out brawl. The game features stunning artwork that immerses players in a world steeped in Norse mythology and Viking folklore.
6. Gale Force Nine #ad
Gale Force Nine Dune Board Game #adGale Force Nine #ad
- Dune is an asymmetrical Strategy Game With Components Of Warfare And Diplomacy. Playing time : 120-180 Minutes. Number of players : 2-6.
Set thousands of years in the future, dune the board game is based On The Frank Herbert Novels About An Arid Planet At The Heart Of The Human Space Empire'S Political Machinations.
|Brand||Gale Force Nine #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gale Force Nine #ad|
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Descent Legends of The Dark Board Game | RPG Board Game | Cooperative Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Ages 14 and up | 1 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 3-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- App-driven: the all-new descent app brings an increased level of immersion to the world of Terrinoth. Cooperative game: unlike previous descent titles, legends of the Dark is fully cooperative. All players work together as they progress through the story.
Not only does the app take on the role of the Overlord, but it also drives the story, controlling the monsters with A. I. Allowing players to make choices that shape the narrative of the game. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
An expansive adventure: descent: legends of the Dark has 14 quests that span 50-65 hours of playtime, while the interactive storytelling and app-driven decisions off a ton of replayability.
Select a hero to play as and work together with up to 3 of your friends as you fight your way through a campaign that will immerse you into the world of Terrinoth as never before. Rpg board game: descent: legends of the dark is the next entry in the renowned Descent Board Game franchise. All of the monsters are controlled by an intuitive app that tells the players how the monsters respond to the players’ actions. The average playtime is 3 to 4 hours.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
8. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- 60-120 minute playing time. For 1-4 players. Ages 14+. Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
9. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, the Mummy, Dracula, the Wolfman, the invisible Man, the bride of Frankenstein, and the creature from the black Lagoon.
Great replay value – 60 minute play time, horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, for 1-5 players, which creates a different experience every time.
What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 75 cards, fabric bag, 7 sculpted miniatures, 17 paper movers and Bases, 3 dice, 6 placards and instructions. Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away. Makes a great gift - Horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season! .